USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

newtothis

Good luck to you Vicky! It has been almost 7 weeks for me and over a month for Impendingrapture but we're still waiting.

xoronixo

that's me Victoria! Every day I'm like looking out the door stalking the mail man. I'm like is the box going to be big or little, is it going to fit in my mail box or will it be outside my door??? haha I've been looking out for my package since December the 15th lol

I received mine months ago. I cant remember exactly how long it took but I remember receiving my noogleberry sooner than I anticipated. I'm guessing 3 weeks at most it took to arrive.

I'm posting here mainly to let ya know that another one from the USA did receive their noogleberry! I remember being scared that I wouldn't really receive my mine but sure enough it did come!!!

ETA: Could you imagine being the inspector who pulls these packages? lol They are probably wondering wth!?!?!? ;D

noog

When I ordered my nb I received it in 14 business days, that was with the holidays. I was past the marks on the mediums, so I ordered the large cups, they were sent out on Jan 4, so were going on 16 business days!! I thought it would come faster this time because the holidays are over.....guess not!! ??? I'm like you guys, everyday waiting for the dang postman, just to find no package ??? So frustrating!!

jennyblue

It has been about 5 weeks for me, but Lucy keeps sending me emails about customs causing a delay. I ordered the system and it arrived within 1.5 weeks the first time, much faster than I expected. But when I ordered bigger cups they still have not arrived. I just hope it is noogleberry with the delays, and not someone stealing my mail :p
Because the mail-lady always puts packages on my doorstep, and it would be really funny if someone stole my package and is sitting around trying to figure out what in the world those large cups are, possibly even using them as salad bowls!

ashley1986ann

jennyblue said:
It has been about 5 weeks for me, but Lucy keeps sending me emails about customs causing a delay. I ordered the system and it arrived within 1.5 weeks the first time, much faster than I expected. But when I ordered bigger cups they still have not arrived. I just hope it is noogleberry with the delays, and not someone stealing my mail :p
Because the mail-lady always puts packages on my doorstep, and it would be really funny if someone stole my package and is sitting around trying to figure out what in the world those large cups are, possibly even using them as salad bowls!

I hate when my mail lady live boxes at my door when im not home. I told her not to but still does. Hack she cant even get the names right we told her its just my bf and my names that lives here no one eals but still give us outer people mail. still to this day and we been here over a year.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All and i thought i would just update you. This is totally out of our hands and it is down to the US government imposing these strict rules on parcels coming from the UK and some parts of europe. Im up till about 3am most nights replying to emails etc because of this and it is just as frustrating for me. We could use Fedex etc but this would cost about $60 -100 USD per box so we cannot do this. I have been told that things are improving and it would be useful if people who have received their order from January could let us know here so we can see how things are improving. This will give others an idea of whether to order or not.

Parcels are arriving and very few getting lost but the delays are completely unacceptable and as you can imagine it has had such an effect on everything. i really hope that we don’t have to stop shipping to the US because of your strict rules but if it carries on we will have no choice.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and i will update you as soon as i receive further news.

best wishes

Lucy :(

jnorton22002

Hi Lucy,

I certainly will let you know when I get my new domes. I'm soooo very excited. By the way, I go for my first 1 hour electolosis session next Saturday. Mama J with hugs

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...
LOL...well ladies I think we are all turning in to POSTAL STALKERS ;D I ordered mine on 1/10 and I'm still waiting as well... ??? trying to be patient but not sure I'm being successful at this :D where is everyone located in the USA who is still waiting? I'm in Texas...and will only be in this state for another 3-4 weeks...IM hoping that by posting the mail fairy will visit me soon...hahaha..but I let everyone know when mine arrives :) keeping my fingers crossed for me and ya'll ;) ;D ::).....hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!

newtothis

Arrggghhh...I have been waiting for exactly 8 weeks and still not received the order. :-[ I feel repeatedly disappointed to see the mailman deliver mail without a package. Can someone please tell me if you also had waited for more than 8 weeks!!???

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All and im really sorry.

Please can you read my update on this here;

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.msg28222.html#msg28222

Some areas of the US appear to be getting back to normal and we have had emails from some who have received their order to the US after 4 days!

Best wishes

Lucy

Strumpet

Hey Brandy,
I got mine in about 3 weeks - I ordered them 1/12 and they arrived either 2/4 or 2/5 (didn't check my mailbox). Prior to the security measures my noogleberry packages were super timely, ~10 days.
I think it depends on the area you're in - some people have been saying they're starting to get their packages in about a week, while others seem to still be on the ropes. I'm in the northeast.

Siria

newtothis said:
Arrggghhh...I have been waiting for exactly 8 weeks and still not received the order. :-[ I feel repeatedly disappointed to see the mailman deliver mail without a package. Can someone please tell me if you also had waited for more than 8 weeks!!???

I ordered mine on 12/11, although I didn't receive confirmation of shipping until 12/17.

So it's been about eight weeks for me too. You are not alone.

xoronixo

YAAAY! I got it today! I was asleep and my mom came in with a brown box for me. Wooohooo! I thought it would never arrive. I finally got it yall & it only took 2 months . . .lol

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi xoronixo and thank you for letting us know. I do apologise for this delay caused by your government’s restrictions which has been affecting all UK companies. We have reduced the cost of priority shipping on the website and items £39.99 and over are now sent to the US with priority shipping so i don’t think we’ll have any further problems and items should now take 1-2 weeks tops.

best wishes

Lucy :)