VERY SAGGY!

maria1544

Ok.. I've been searching and stumbled upon the noogleberry forum not too long ago. I am 19, and my breasts are abnormally saggy and deflated. I am a B cup and never had children, and I also have very large areola.. I have been self conscious about this all my life, and it's taken a huge on my confidence. I bought the noogleberry but the medium cups were too small now I'm waiting for the large. Anyway, I was just trying to see if anyone has breasts like mine and had any luck.. I know I can't shrink my areola or anything but I just want it to be proportional to my breasts by them getting bigger and less deflated looking.

Attachments

• IMG_9374.JPG
    IMG_9374.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 28
B

boobieswanted

I am a very flat saggy a. How would that look like you say. Just google up some of Nicole Richie pictures after having a baby on the beach. Sorry I couldn't link it. My nipples are super huge too, Since I've been pumping I became fuller and now my nipples are still huge but look nicer with the fullness.

HappyFunSaks

I will be following ur progress, we have similar boobs. Mine became very saggy and deflated after breastfeeding my second child. I need to get either contoured large or XL cups. I don't know which yet.

LanaRoe

@maria1544 I've been noogling for about 2 weeks now. I am seeing results from swelling already. I am a size 34A/36A and I swell up to almost a full 36A. So you should see results immediately seeing that you have a lot more breast tissue to work with. Good luck! ;)

maria1544

LanaRoe: Good, I've been waiting on my new cups though,I'm just worried that since my cups are to small now that I won't get any progress

LanaRoe

@maria1544 actually most women who have smaller cups will pump with the smaller cups until their breast swell and then transition to the larger cups. It makes the larger cups fit better. They also seem to get WAY better swelling.