Viper Venom... Possible product to plump indents?

SaveTheTaTas

Hey girls,

I've been using the avocado oil for over a week now and although my red marks go away pretty fast, I'm having no luck with the indents. However, I'm determined to not let the indents make me quit Noogling hehe. I just opt to wear shirts with enough coverage at the moment so no one can see my indents and inquire about them. I'm not sure if ya'll know about a company called Garden Of Wisdom, I buy some skin care products from them once in a while. I noticed that they have something that POSSIBLY might help with the indents, it's a topical serum that's supposed to mimic what Botox does and it is to be applied over the facial muscles. Seems kind of scary from the word Botox, but it doesn't have Botox in it and it's supposed to be good. I was thinking, if it works on the facial muscles.. and the indents we get are on our upper breast muscles.. do you think it might help? I read some good reviews on www.makeupalley.com about it's ability to help wrinkles. So before I order it and test it... would do u all think? Here's the link to the serum: http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/6991547/7010878.htm

My only worry is that it's supposed to only be used on small areas. So i'm not sure if putting it on large areas such as the indents would be wise? I know a lot of ya'll are knowledgeable around here about ingredients and what-not.. so any input?? :)

Linners

That's a really cool thought! I'm starting to get worried about the indents as well. I noticed them this morning as I was getting ready to take off, after having a hot shower and everything. They were still there. :(

It's starting to worry me, so I've stopped noogling until I can get some camper tape or something. I had bought the foam rings, but it was too difficult to keep them on long enough. Maybe I should try again now that I have more to work with.

Did you use padding of some kind and still got indents? If so, that would really worry me! ???

You could give the venom stuff a try once they get it back in stock. If it doesn't work, you can just use it for wrinkle prevention/treatment on your face, etc. I'd be interested to hear if it works. ;)

SaveTheTaTas

I bought the foam rings when I first bought NB. I tried them and couldn't get a suction so I gave up. I've actually been pumping with no type of cushion, except for my failed attempts at cushioning the domes. So the indents are my own fault. I could have tried harder to find something to prevent the indents had I not been so busy with school and work.

Actually, lemme just sum up what I've done so it doesn't get confusing:

No Cushion for weeks
Blue-Tak for a day, took it off
No Cushion for weeks
Camper's Tape for a day, couldn't keep a seal, took it off
No cushion for weeks
Blue-Tak for about a week with saran-wrap over it. Didn't like it, just took it off again today

I'm going to clean my domes and attempt the camper's tape again tonight. I've really gone so long without cushioning them just because they're so easy to just pop on and pump without anything messing up the seal. I wasn't getting the indents when I only pumped for 30 mins a day, but when I started pumping for 30 in the morning and an hour of Snoogling at night that's when they appeared. I hope the GOW product gets in-stock soon.. in the mean time I'll keep searching for another product. Will post here if I find anything else interesting!

Anastasia916

SaveTheTaTas, as far as campers tape... preparing it is definitely important to it working right... I'll try to take pics of mine soon...what I do is this...

I clean the domes, inside, all over the rims and outside with either windex (window cleaner) or dish washing soap (I use dawn) and I make sure ALL soap is off with water, then throughly dry. I then start putting the campers tape on the rim as even as possible where the the edge of the tape is even with the outer each of the dome rim, when I get completely around the dome I cut the tape right where it will meet perfectly with the other end. I then take regular scotch tape (clear tape normally used for gift wrapping) and I tape the outer each of the campers tape to the outer each of the dome, this keeps the campers tape down and in place and seals off any leaks. I put a small piece of scotch tape across the place where the two ends of the campers tape meet to seal that off and make sure it won't leak. Then I take cling wrap and put that over the campers tape to preserve it. I replace the cling wrap every few days to prevent it from causing leaks. If you don't like the cling wrap you can pump with just the campers tape and be fine. I hope this illustrates it better for you on how to put the campers tape on. It took a few times for me to figure out cause it would suck into the domes, I'd end up with leaks through the ends where they meet, and after a while the tape would start lifting, but with the way I do it now, no issues.

SaveTheTaTas

Great advice about the scotch tape, thanks! I'm glad I checked this before I turned my comp off... about to go wash them right now and get them ready for my Snoogling. I will definately try what you said.. hopefully I have some scotch tape somewhere.... ;-)

Anastasia916 said:
SaveTheTaTas, as far as campers tape... preparing it is definitely important to it working right... I'll try to take pics of mine soon...what I do is this...

I clean the domes, inside, all over the rims and outside with either windex (window cleaner) or dish washing soap (I use dawn) and I make sure ALL soap is off with water, then throughly dry. I then start putting the campers tape on the rim as even as possible where the the edge of the tape is even with the outer each of the dome rim, when I get completely around the dome I cut the tape right where it will meet perfectly with the other end. I then take regular scotch tape (clear tape normally used for gift wrapping) and I tape the outer each of the campers tape to the outer each of the dome, this keeps the campers tape down and in place and seals off any leaks. I put a small piece of scotch tape across the place where the two ends of the campers tape meet to seal that off and make sure it won't leak. Then I take cling wrap and put that over the campers tape to preserve it. I replace the cling wrap every few days to prevent it from causing leaks. If you don't like the cling wrap you can pump with just the campers tape and be fine. I hope this illustrates it better for you on how to put the campers tape on. It took a few times for me to figure out cause it would suck into the domes, I'd end up with leaks through the ends where they meet, and after a while the tape would start lifting, but with the way I do it now, no issues.

D

daylight

if you have any indents what so ever stop noogling for a week and start again when they disappear...thats what i always did and then i cut new foam rings for me since the old one would make indents appear since reusing them causes them to thin out.

also don't put a lot of pressure
but baby oil with vitamin e it comes with it...
also i do only 45 min sessions in the morning and at night...thats it ...anymore would prolly cause me those indents you guys and talking about...
so i have been noogling for 2 years now and i have no indents...i think its the time i do my noogling for

Linners

Just thought I'd throw this in there...

What I always try to do, is when I start noogling, I force the domes together so they're touching in the center (almost overlapping, really) and get good enough suction that they don't move. That's better to grow the inner chest area since they have a tendency to move off to the sides.

Then, I release after a while when they're feeling pretty tight and the blood feels bad, maybe like 10 to 20 minutes. I move them to the sides and pump again, so the nipples are centered. This keeps the domes' edges from pressing in the same place for the duration of your entire noogling session, giving those areas time to recuperate as you move back and forth.

It's much more difficult to get a suction in the center if you don't start there. Now, if you guys are using large domes that take up your entire chest, this would probably be difficult, but you might still be able to reposition them somehow. Doing something of this sort would probably give you a smoother edge to the new growth, making it look less severe once it becomes permanent.

The only time I got longer lasting indents was yesterday when I was lazy and didn't follow this technique. Nevertheless, I'm going to start using padding just because that's a better technique so it's not even an issue. And I'll keep with my alternating method because I think it will help the flesh look more streamlined.

You know, you notice a problem and solve it... ;)

T

tavia

i usually push my domes up toward my collar bone and tie them together with a scalf so they dont spread as much, i dont have any indents as yet
but even if i dont push them up i ALWAYS tie them 2gether , if i dont my arm fat get sucked in and it aches to much to noogle

Linners

Same here TT... Maybe I got that from you–pushing them up and together. It relieves some of the pain from the rib cage below the breasts. But what I do is once they kinda stay put, I get one of those office clips and clip the tubes together at the center. It's kind of an inconvenience if I wanna change the pressure because the tubes are shut off, but it comes on and off so easily that I don't mind it.

Then, like I said, I alternate back and forth between that and just letting them go lower and off to the sides.

I'll post some pictures of what I mean when I get around to showing some before and afters. I was putting that off until I made it to result city 8), but I think I'm just gonna post photos anyway. I'm a hard-gainer. :-\

I can also tell that I'm very prone to indents. I've been noogling anyway til I can go get some camper tape. They're definitely not permanent, but I could see the potential.

T

tavia

good idea about the clip, i never even thought of some thing like that... iwill pop in to the stationary shop next week and pick 1 up
thanks 4 that...

i have been obsesivly feeling my chest looking for indents, to the point that i was sat wondering if my ribs were actually my ribs.. were they undercover indents looking to creep up on me when im sleeping???.. ;D
but no i think im quite sure now that i dont have any, and philli gave me an exercise for the pecs so im hoping that will also keep the dents at bay,

Linners

lol... You probably have nothing to worry about then, but it's good to keep an eye out and be aware of your body, of course. They're most obvious when the lighting comes from the side. Like, if the sun was low in the sky and the sunlight hit you from the side, you would see a darker circle from the slight depression of the circles. I notice them mostly around my inner and upper-inner chest. They are red depressions at first, then the redness goes away, but they're still there in the same color as my skin for several hours (depending on what technique I was using, or even perhaps what state my body is in).

I should also mention that I'm very familiar with my body, so I notice everything. And I probably just am more prone to it for some reason, maybe because I am extremely thin or something. Or maybe I have to pump pretty hard to get any swelling because my flesh is so tight, so it forces pretty tough pressure on the skin below the rim. I'm guessing, but it might be worth something.

But, yeah, as long as you're cushioning yourself OK you definitely don't have anything to worry about, and probably even if you're not. I go bare because I had difficulty with the foam rings at first. Then I tried them again after reading this post a few days ago and had other problems... In order to get enough pressure, they kept getting sucked inside. They also took away from the width of the inner domes somehow. After I was done, I had red cuts from the edge of the foam in some spots, since it's an abrasive, hard-edged surface. So, they spread out the pressure enough to avoid depressions, but cut into my skin more superficially where the foam was sucked at an angle.

I'll get camper tape someday. What do you use, TT?

T

tavia

hey, i dont use anything i did buy some foam but i must of cut ot wrong because it kept getting sucked into the domes.

i keep meaning to buy some thing to help me but i forget once im not using the nb. ive def gotta buy something i wanna prevent not treat lol

i have noticed some impressions between my boobs but not so much to call them indents, more like the marks u get when u fall asleep on a patterned material or a crease and get those marks on your skin, im sure if i didnt noogle for a few days they would go, but u have to look hard to see them

im in the uk nut im gonna have to look up this camper tape.. ill go on ebay..

SaveTheTaTas

I see that the Viper Venom is back in stock again.. but I might not be purchasing that one. Instead.. I've come across another product on their website.. a lot cheaper. It has a "skin lifting" agent in it called Matrixyl 3000 and contains a molecule stimulating lipopeptide that stimulates the skin fibroblasts helping to generate collagen in the skins matrix. It also says "As messenger molecules, matrikines™ are capable of regulating cell activities. They interact with specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation". Since it's inexpensive for a little bottle of it I'm going to order it today and let you all know how it works once I get it in the mail!

Here the link for anyone interested:
http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/6991547/7010852.htm

U

ursulacurnow

I had trouble keeping the foam rings on, but since glueing them to the cups, they work just fine and reduce the indents considerably.