waiting on my noogleberry :)

J

janie

hi everyone! i'm new to noogleberry.. just bought it a little over a week ago. I'm not sure if I'm being too impatient but does anyone know how long it's supposed to take to ship to the US?? I used brava consistently for about a year and a half and believe it or not.. no results :'( i've got high hopes for noogleberry and can't wait to get started ;D

E

Emelinda

Hi and welcome to the forum:)
I'm waiting too, I ordered my nb 13 days ago but probably during this weeks it'll be here...Hang on:)

K

krmj6

Mine shipped out on the 8th of this month. So I expect to see it at the end of Feb. possibly beginning of March.

K

krmj6

I received the notice that it should arrive 6-9 business days. That doesn't include weekends. So that means it should get here sometime next week. I throw in an extra week or so just to keep myself from getting impatient. Especially since the delivery here in the Midwest has been lagging lately.

J

janie

hmm well hopefully it'll be here next week by the latest.. thanks for the quick replies ladies ;)

E

Emelinda

If we get our nbs in the same days, at least we can compare our results:)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Ladies, all our systems are in stock and we always ship within 1 or 2 working days of the order being placed. We use the UK 'Royal Mail' which is normally very reliable and quick. Here are the average times for delivery once the parcel leaves us:
UK = 1-2 working days
Europe = 3-5 working days
USA/Worldwide = 5-7 working days

Occasionally there are delays which are normally caused by local postal services and outside our control but we will always follow up any delayed parcel. After sending thousands of parcels, we have only ever lost 3 or 4! so please be assured that the chances are , your items will arrive very soon and you be up and pumping in no time.

Best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

J

janie

thanks lucy!
and emelinda- that would be great! maybe we can help keep each other on track.