wanting to order and looking for support

rfl2009

Haven't even ordered noogle yet, but I was wondering if anybodies mammograms are showing any change in amount of breast tissue. The Brava I spent $1000 dollars on is a HUGE pain in the neck and I am returning it for only half of what I paid. I want to noogle! Are the mammagrams any more painful due to the swelling? How are peoples ribs holding up? Just trying on the Brava once, I can tell ya that the weight of it, plus the 10-14 hour a day of wear is more than I can handle. I have learned alot about the techniques of pumping from reading here and, that people seem to be really happy and successsful. Thanks All for any help you can give me.

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome,

For myself, I find noogling to be pain free as long as I don't over pump. As a matter of fact I love how it feels. When you get your noogles be sure to use enough lotion or cream to provide suction and only pump up until you feel your breast being pulled in. Take time to enjoy the feeling and then re pump . Never over do it. Slow will win here. We are all here to help you, and I will be glad to help

hugs young lady Joni, or know as Mama J :-* :-* :-*

rfl2009

Hi Mama J,

Thank you fo responding. So, you personally Pump hold repeump? Pump hold for 2-10 minutes then release and repump? If so , how long is the release for? Last question fo now..., What size did you start at and where are you now? I am a slightly droopy B from breastfeeding, and I had swelled up to a D while feeding, so I know I can grow and hopefully maintain after awile, maybe a year or so noogling a couple times a week at that piont. Thanks again. I know all the questions are annoying. Thats great, no problem with Mammos, how about new tisue growth? I'm guessing it could take like a year for actual growth. It certainly seems worth it.

jnorton22002

Hi rfl,

I'm a was a smal lA cup. This was caused by cancer medication and the use of herbals.
I use the pump and hold. I hold until the "feeling of pressure" has gone away, and then re pump. I would like to stress to you that over pumping is very easy to come by. Be sure not to see your breast turn any color of purple. A little red is ok though. Be sure to massage your breasts often as this aids in the process. I hope this has been of some help to you. Happy noogling and please, feel free to ask myself, or anyone else any and all questions you may have

Hugs to you dear. Mama J :-* :-* :-*

rfl2009

Hi All,

I am ready to order and am wondering which is better, ordering from the sight here, or through Lucy. I e mailed Lucy last night with a couple of questions and wanting to go ahead and order now, but I haven't heard from her yet. I do still have the Brava and I'm not sure if I'm going to return it yet. The pieces and parts seem to be interchangable with the noogleberry any way. They will only refund half of the thousand i spent. The pressure on my ribs and breast bone for that 10-14 hour time every day is not cool. I need to pump for far less time even if it is linger in the long term as far as total use. I want to order today. If anyone is logged on let me know what you think about the fastest and easiest way to order. I think I will just order the large rings and hand pump? I mean I have the smart box from Brava, the t tubing to. Should I get the soft rings or just try the yoga mat trick? Help!

Thank you

SueB5

Hi
I started with Brava and have used all the bits with the noogleberry. They are all interchangable as you say. I had the smart box for a couple of weeks and then it broke. I don't think they last long according to posts I have read. I am glad I did not continue and the system did not suit me, as this does better in my opinion. Sleep deprivation is a serious issue! I agree with Joni, just order from noogleberry site but you can quote a number and get discount it you are a user of this site.

nicky88

Hi, im in a similiar position i havnt brought a noogleberry yet, havnt tryed brava tho as cant afford it. have been on breast sculpture tablets and they seemed to work for a little while, they say only stay on them for 3 months but ive been on them a year now and nothing more is happening. Do you take herbal supplements too? trying to find a good recipe before i buy a noogleberry. wat size r u? im a 32 a and am desperate for some growth :( hope u buy it soon then you can tell me! lol am still sceptical that it wont work for me.
best of luck
xxx

rfl2009

Hi Nicky,

My Noogle should be in by the end of next week. I sitting here wearing the Brava while I write. I will have to take it of while sleep though, as I haven't been able to sleep with it yet. I can't wait to noogle. Seems easier as far as time goes which means I won't mind doing it for a year or more. No, I do not take supplements. I can't for other health reasons. I will definately keep you posted as far as my noogle progress! You should just order and have fun. I take my regular medication and Magnesium. That is for the absolute health and proper functioning of all the body processes. Take care.

rfl2009

I am sorry I forgot to mention that I am a size 34B and sometimes a 34C depending on the style of bra. A little deflated from a baby nine years ago and breast feeding. I am a fitness professional, exercising alot. If I just chilled, I would of course be bigger. can't sit still though..., I like to run alot! How about you?

nicky88

hi again, o ok wel, wel dun 4 orderin it! ur ahead of me! yes plz keep me posted on ur progress wud b rlly interested to c how ur journey is goin. cnt believe u spent that much on the brava, thats crazy money i'm a student and have no way got that kinda money plus it sounds like a hugh pain in the ass! i may still try the herbal supplements and a noogleberry also wiv massage and gym (wanna build up my pectorial muscles and see if that helps) im a 32a (sorry if im repeating myself) and exercise regulary, have had no kids. hope to hear from you soon! r u gna post pics? x

britney316

I pump and hold. I can hold for at least 30mins or more. I already have a brass pressure pump. So order the hose and domes. For under 100 dollars, I think its a steal.