WATER IS KEY! Keep Yourself Hydrated To Keep Your Breasts Plump

pianogirl

Ok, I know everyone is in the "know" that you have to drink lots of water if you want the Noogle to work its best. But I got to experience this information first hand this week. I came down with the flu and because I couldnt smell or taste, my desire to eat and drink were thrown off. I became very dehydrated and honestly didnt even know it. By the time I felt better, which was this past friday, I noticed my bras were a bit baggy on me. So I broke out the measuring tape and found that I shrank down to 36"! The week prior I was consistantly measuring in at 37 1/2". So in under a week I lost an inch and a half. And that was just from lack of drinking. So, it took me Friday and Saturday of drinking plenty of water and noogling for 2 hrs each nite to regain most of my size. Im up to 37 1/4", so luckily I got it back.
SO...anyone that wonders if water really matters...it really does.
DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Tell it, Jezabelle!

Everyone, she is right. For the past month, I've noticed my swelling isn't as prominent and as optimal as it usually was. But recently, I remembered I haven't been drinking as much water. So I drank half a bottle of water before noogling recently and bam! That huge swelling came right back! I held my breasts grinning happily. This was the swelling I knew and loved. <3

So now I'm back to drinking my four bottles a day. ^^ It helps to give your breasts an extra boost of swelling through the whole day.

halfie

Hm, I would be interested to know if your other measurements shrank as well when you got dehydrated? We've all heard of "water retention" and "water weight", and I swear on my B.Sc that these are no myths! While I do think that drinking a lot of water is healthy, I can't reasonably believe it goes straight to your boobs! It just gets distributed throughout your body, including your boobs. Still, though, its great advice, especially for new nooglers who want to see some prompt results and because summer is fast approaching!