what do you think?

sunshine

So I've built up enough courage to post. This is what I believe is nice swelling after about one hour. Been noogling for over 5 weeks now. Don't know how long this sticks around for, as this is at night before bed; by morning it's gone. Tell me girls, when will this become permanent? if ever...

Attachments

• 30Mar2011.jpg
    30Mar2011.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 720

jnorton22002

Hi Sunshine,

Very nice on the pictures. As for how long it takes? No one responds the same as the next. I might be wrong, but it would seem to me that at least, for me it took a short time, but then it levels off. The more swelling the more growth. I camp on 3 to 6 months you should see some growth that lasts. Work hard at it and stay faithful, you'll get there honey

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

eranee

that's some nice swelling :)
It will definitely be permanent, when it's hard to tell, but you sure wish it would be directly ;)

Louise

Hi Sunshine, I know about plucking up the courage to post it's taken Me a while, keep at it you sure will get there looking at the pics.

GingerNub

For me, I seemed to get an initial growth spurt from the increase in circulation. Then I started filling the large too fast and my growth leveled off..

Now I'm using the XL dome and hoping to get growth again. It's tricky to know when it becomes permanent. It's different with everyone. Many people also see a good amount of swelling right before their period then it goes away.

If you measure at the same time of your cycle you should see some slight growth. I hope it's soon for you!

roadrashes

You are responding so fast. That is fantastic swelling for five weeks. I've been at it for over 3 months and some days there is very little to no swelling at all. So great job!! Please keep doing what you're doing and keep us posted.

sunshine

Thanks for your kind words everybody. Mr. Doubt is visiting me these days, but that's just me. I have not responded to anything in the past, so I am skeptical, obviously. I have told myself that I would wait 3 months before I draw any conclusions. But now I am at 6 weeks, so half way and hence the doubt. Swelling is great, but nothing sticks.

Honestly, if I could get that swelling to be the permanent size, I'd be happy.. sure, I might get greedy, LOL. I think a full B would be perfect. I don't have DD aspirations....

Lily13

Oh wow how did I miss this thread?!

Your breasts look great. You have a decent amount of tissue to start off with, so I think you will see some good results. Just be sure to stick with it and don't get too frustrated (easier said than done lol). If you aren't massaging before noogle, then I highly recommend doing this. You will notice more swelling!

Keep us posted and good luck. :)

sunshine

Hi Lily... my breasts look great?... are you referring to the before or after? If after, then I would somewhat agree...

Lily13

Both pictures are great hun! You really have a nice breast shape and NB will only make it even rounder. I am not just saying that either. :) Just keep at it and that swelling will start to stick around longer and longer.

sunshine

Hey Lily

I just noticed your signature:
Goal is 34C or 32D.
Started as a loose 34AA or 32A
Currently a loose 34A or 32B

Your picture looks great too. How long have you been at it? Looks like you got to 32B from 32A (I consider myself 32A - definitely NOT 34).

No herbs, even PM have helped me. I take MSM right now and pump at least an hour in the evening and try 30 mins in the morning. On the weekend I try to do it 3 times. At first I didn't show the NB to my husband, but 'came out' about one or two weeks later. He has always liked my breasts (it was me who didn't want him to touch them), but at the same time he supports my quest. In that sense - I am a lucky girl. But still would like something up top, you know! So that when I put on a bikini I can actually feel something and not shy away from ppl...

Lily13

I took a break from noogling, so I think overall it's been about 8 months for me. It's been slow going with a lot of set backs, but I am finally seeing swelling and some progress that is sticking around. :) It takes time and a lot of patience! My husband knows I noogle too and it really does make it a lot easier.

sunshine

Thanks Brazilian_noogler! I am very consistent, I will not miss a one hour (or even 1.5 h) session at least once a day. 7 weeks now... at 12 weeks I can hopefully see some permanent results, even it itsy-bitsy...

minnie34

That is great swelling, you had a really good starting point with very nice looking boobs already!
Thrilled for you that you can already notice some growth, fingers crossed for as much growth as you hope for!

kayye

Sunshine I am new here too... for me... it seems that as long as I pump everyday... the swelling doesn't really go away... I know its different for everyone, but I break up my routine. I will pump for 30 minutes just to swell.... then I will pump a few more times a day for 15 minutes just so I can get in an hour... or some days 2 hours. I find that I pump just enuf until I can't take it anymore.
your breast have good swelling and should not take you long to achieve your goal.

sunshine

thanks girls.. :) my husband tells me that my breasts - yes, are small - but have a nice shape to them. As soon as I see some permanent results, I will post again. Hopefully in 2 or so months I get to see a tiny bit of growth.

PS. I wish I was not working so I could squeeze in a few sessions per day! Oh well,,,