What happens to purple breasts? Please comment!!

Hey guys!

I've tried finding an answer to this question but can't seem to find the right one. So I've been noogling for 2 months now and for some reason, after I've made great progress, my third month is off to an odd start. I usually fill my medium cups no problem within a matter of 15-20 minutes but recently it has been different.

Not sure if it's because of a slight routine change, maybe I'm not noogling as long as I used to, but now when I start off with my medium cups, I don't fill them quickly. I get about halway, maybe a little more and then they start turning purple. Really quickly too. They will even turn purple when I don't use a lot of pressure. I never do it to the point of pain so that's not a worry of mine.

But I'm wondering because I didn't have the purple breast issue when I started and I made tons of progress and now I do for some reason (maybe because it's cold now?) and I'm noticing my breasts aren't holding their fullness or swelling like they used to, could I have lost progress because of pumping while my breasts were purple and leaving them like that accidentally?

What happens to the breast tissue when boobs turn purple? Do we lose progress from it? What does it take to recover them and start making progress again?

I would hate if my boobies got damaged somehow and now I'm still pumping and it's just making them worse :( please help!!

tinytots

Experiencing the exact same thing and I don't understand why it's happening all of a sudden. This started happening 2 months into noogling. It really bothers me, especially because I know purple boobs mean the oxygen supply to the boobs have been cut off somehow.

I think it's because the base of the dome is now too small. This prevents the boobs from stretching into the dome like they used to, and this also prevents proper bloodflow. I know I need to get larger cups. Something worth considering too? :)

Tiny and James, that could be a really good point. I have been using my medium domes to start and then I'll use the large ones for a bit after. The mediums could be too small now, but I have gotten smaller I think because I don't fill them anymore very quickly. It takes a while. If the blood flow gets cut off, what happens to the breast tissue? Does it defeat the growth process?