what kind of lotion or oil to use

jnorton22002

:)

Hi All,

After reading much about the use of oil in the pumping process, would some of you like to express what type of creame or oil you use so that I may make a choice when I get my noogleberry( hope it comes soon). Thanks Joni

Aim4c

Hi Joni,

I massage with Palmer's cocoa butter oil (it has vitamin e). Then I apply regular body lotion.

Congrats on making that purchase, you will not regret it!

All the best!

jnorton22002

:-*
Many thanks ladies for the responses. I will try the cocoa oil as soon as I get my noogle! I just found out from Lucy that my noogle somehow was mailed to my last address I hope we can work this out Love Joni

bonzaigirl

hi all... ;D i use either garnier's hydralock lotion , a baby oil, or vitamin e oil... the lotion makes my boobies softer :D (the skin of course) but i find that the oil garners more suction.... good luck on your noogling ;D

Intertwining

Hi there,

Some of the girls on the forum prefer creams and lotions of varying consistencies (thick creams or more watery lotions), while some prefer oils.. You should experiment with both oil and cream to see which one you find more comfortable :)

Generally though, pick an oil or cream that preferably contains cocoa butter and vitamin E in order to maintain the level of moisture and prevent stretch marks from forming (they occur when your skin stretches without enough moisture). Other ingredients that would benefit your noogling efforts (but are not really necessary) would be things like collagen and elastin.

Hope this helps! Happy noogling! :D

jnorton22002

:-* :-*
Thanks girls for all the info. I wonder as a male going female, what is a collagen?? spelled right ? or an elastin? Joni

Intertwining

Hi Joni,

Yep, you got both spellings right :D

From Wisegeek,
Collagen works hand-in-hand with elastin in supporting the body’s tissues. Basically, it gives body tissues form and provides firmness and strength; elastin gives the same body tissues much need flexibility.

So they'll essentially help with firming your bust and making sure they do not sag or go out of shape. Like I said, they're not really necessary, but I'm sure they will help aid you in you NBE efforts!

Hope this helps! ;D

bonzaigirl

hi.... collagen and elastin are important structures in your skin... Our skin consists of three main layers: epidermis, dermis and subcaneous tissue....The dermis is the middle layer of the skin located between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue. It is the thickest of the skin layers and comprises a tight, sturdy mesh of collagen and elastrin fibers. Both collagen and elastin are critically important skin proteins: collagen is responsible for the structural support and elastin for the resilience of the skin. The key type of cells in the dermis is fibroblasts, which synthesize collagen, elastin and other structural molecules. The proper function of fibroblasts is highly important for overall skin health.

The dermis is the layer responsible for the skin's structural integrity, elasticity and resilience...sorry for the lecture... this is just something i looked up in the internet ... have fun noogling.. :D

jnorton22002

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Oh, thank you so much. Now that I know I need to get those neat things where do I get them and what might their names be?. I hope you know what I mean. If I was looking for something pertaining to the golf world, I would automatically know, that's what I mean Hugs Joni

bonzaigirl

hi... you can get palmer's and target lotion... well at target ( or if you live in another country then any drugstore or any big grocery ) ... or any drugstore.. that's where you can buy your oil also
.... as for the vitamin e oil, you can get it in any health store or online... you can check it out...

Intertwining

Hi Joni,

Actually if you feel the need to add elastin and collagen in to the mix, Palmer's does a breast firming cream that contains all of the above.. I would have bought it, except that it's a pretty small bottle (compared to the mini tub of Palmer's body cream that I have), and it costs 2-3 times as much as the normal Palmer's cream that doesn't have the added elastin and collagen- and since I tend to really go overboard with the cream when I noogle, I didn't think it was really worth it.. :-\

If you still want to buy it though, I suggest using it as a "aftercare" lotion for after you noogle with a cheaper cream, that way you don't need to use that much :)

Hope this helps! ;D

hz

I use the Vaseline cocoa butter lotion. I'm lucky it goes on sale at my drugstore for $4 once in a while, and it's the big bottle with a pump ;D. Collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed by the skin, so any creams or lotions containing collagen are useless. Don't waste your money on these products. Try products that are shown to increase collagen production of your own skin.

pinksugarbabe

I'm using the following blend of oils:
Organic soya oil
evening primrose oil
vitamin e oil
fenugreek essential oil
sweet fennel essential oil

I preblended the above oils and stored them in a dark glass bottle.

This blend is supposed to be good for growing the boobs. It can be used for breast massage too.

Sweetie84

I'm new to this noogleberry thing. I just ordered it last week didn't get here yet.But i agree that lotions with vitamin e and coco butter is best. I'm thinking getting a lotion or cream that helps with blood circulation something with aloe vera because aloe vera helps blood circulation and the blood circulation actually is what causes the new breast tissue growth for bigger breasts.I may use the perfect woman breast cream i already have which has in it : ::

Wild Yam Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine, Almond Oil, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Safflower Oil, Carbomer 940, Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Chamomile Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Black Cohosh Root Extract, Siberian Gensing Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium EDTA, Propylparaben.

Hi Sweetie84,
That cream sounds good, although, when I noogle I use an awful lot of lotion in order to get suction and provide moisture for the skin while it's being pumped. It's just you may find it a little draining on the pocket to use that cream.

I think that the NB itself pulls the blood into the breast tissue so i am not sure how mmuch you would need to supplement that process. I suggest you give it a go, see what works for you. I don't think it can hurt.

good luck. Hope you get your noogle soon x

Sweetie84

Hi flatty_natty

Yeah i can't wait to get it i'm sooo anxious. I'm a 34b. I wonder what's best lotion or Oil? Like which one give best suction? I guess i will know when i get it. Also some ladies are using lotion with Volufiline in it, anyone ever use that??

jnorton22002

Hi sweetie,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I really like to use plain old cocoa butter. It is rather cheap, provides, what I think is a very good suction seal. Give it a try Hugs Mama J :-* :-*

junjo

I actually do a different work from most of the girls.
I use a breast-firming cream to pump in one session and a moisturizer in other.
Plain moisturizer, the one that was best for my body in general.