What NB should I now buy?

lyriker

(gasp) sorry for the mistake in the title :)

Hello you good,

after a long time and observation in the forum I would like yourselves finally write times.

I am a 36 year old german speaking hermaphrodite. (Sorry for the bad english).

For years, I officially live as a man, but I also female body functions, and an urge to get a feminine look. My wife (I am married and have even a child) pleases already always my more feminine appearance, and supports me fully in the adaptation of my outer appearance to the interior. I learned a few years ago, I wear around the body and female genitals, and was sewn up when I was born the (mini) vagina, which is actually under my penis big clitoris and the scrotum.
I was bleeding from my clitoris, which proved to be a menstrual period, and became the top geannte uncovered.

Some will think now what kind of a bird, there are too many such stories on the net.

But it is not a question here, but I have a small chest since my youth, now by the corpulence 100A.

My wife and I are together now try the NGE to me accordingly may also speaking my feelings show than what I am.

I have a sub-chest circumference of about 101cm (39.76 inches), a chest circumference of 113cm (44.49 inches) and above the chest 102cm (40.16inch).

My wife has a cup size of 95D, but she saids,it feels very limp. You want to make it through the NBE again be firmer and fuller.

Would be sweet if you would help me there.

We would document our progress here.

Greetings your Annam

BustyBabe

I think you should be at least an XL since your chest is so wide. Why not e-mail Lucy and ask her what she thinks? You could also try to find some bowls that are the same size as noogleberry cups, and see how they fit on you.

Since your wife is a D, I'm sure she could use the XL cups.

lyriker

Thank you, i have do this!

Thats the same reply, that Lucy saids me ^^

Ill order them next Month.

Thank you very much

Joanna