• Xtra- Large

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Xtra Xtra- Large

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello

Just wondering what size domes people are using ,if this has been done before please let me know.

Dharma

Padded Hell

Hi Dharma,

I'm using a combination of M cups (for outward growth) and L cups(the old style) mostly in one NB session, but I do have the CL's as well. Just waiting to grow a bit more, before I move onto those. The boobie fairies taking her time :mad: ;D

no cendory, it doesnt go that way. results wont be "fastened" with larger cups. the only thing that will differ is that you will have a muuuch harder time getting them on and hard time to keep them stayed on! (if you are lucky enough to even get them on)

cendory

Okay thanks tatiana. I just read some girls change between two cups because they seemed to get quicker results in that way. But your probably right. They probably won't even stay on :p..

I just got XL because I was growing out of L and even XL is hard to keep on, not because of ribcage or anything but because they are slightly bigger than my breasts. I remember when I got L's when I still had M's and I tried to get them on, but they didnt stay on. So I didnt use L's for a couple of months while I had them, until I could fill M cups..

LanaRoe

Hi Tatiana,

I see what you're saying about the large domes. I also thought that with using the larger domes I could avoid having to buy multiple dome sizes. But I just ordered the CL's and my bra size is a small 34B (with some space). Do you think I should have ordered the Mediums instead???

BustyBabe

I think the mediums would be too small if you're a B. I have a full A and it couldn't even fit in the domes!

I suppose it also depends on your ribcage. Mine is pretty big...I had no problems getting the large cups to stay on my AA side.

In any case, if your domes don't fit, you might be able to exchange them for another size.

LanaRoe

Hi, BustyBabe
Thanks for your quick reply! I am definitely more comfortable with my decision now that you say your A's couldn't fit in the mediums!

NadiOne

im using the L's right now, I cant wait to get my XL's in the mail. Im ready for more growth =) are there any XXL cups?