What size dome to get!!!!

A

annieboobs

Hi Ladies, alittle help here PLS.......
I want to order my NB tonight, but don't know what to get.. That's what size dome.. Also i want to do the airlock thing, is that inviolve in the package or i have to order separately. I was waiting on the soft rings, but i have to order by tonight,coz my fiance is leaving for the US tomarrow i'm in the caribbean. I don't have a credit card so i have to use his, hence why i wait at last mintue to order to see if the soft rings would come by now. Also i want the soft silicone tubing. What package should i get or shold i order from the spare parts section?? I would love to order some sheetings also.

Sorry i'm new to all this pumping thing.
Ok here's my Stats:
Age 27yrs
breastfed my baby girl (she's now 10yrs)
Bust at nipple 34"
Underbust 29"
Weight 112-115
Height 5'4ft
Any help is appreciated, just want start pumping...
Been doing NBE from 2004 with pills.
I want my boobs to be firm some, nicer shape.

Thanks for the help..
sorry if i'm not making any sense.

A

Ann

Hi annieboobs,
I'd recommend the medium cups. I got the small cups and I fill them half way, and my measurements were 29' underbust and 32 overbust. The airlock doesn't come with the double pump, you have to buy that seperately. The silicone tubing you can purchase when you click on the double pump kit, it'll have a choice for the silicone tubing.

A

annieboobs

Thanks for ur response Ann, ;).Think i'll get the medium & large........
Do i have to email lucy to order the sheeting for the cups to fit more comfortable?
sorry for the trouble

Thanks..