What's so bad about pump and hold?

iwilldothis

It seems that everyone is saying to use the 7:2 method but honestly I prefer to pump and hold and I feel like it is working well for me. I have read that people have grown from this method so I'm wondering why it isn't as recommended? Other than maybe causing saggy breasts later on does it not still work for enlargement?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I don't see it as "not recommended" but as harder to get right, especially in the beginning. I personally use variations on both basic methods because I'm still learning how my body responds. I do prefer the simpler nature of pump and hold but I have to use less pressure for longer sessions since my pec muscles start to ache on the higher pressures. Indeed my morning sessions (30 mins or less) uses this method exclusively to induce some swelling during the day.

But I do find I can get larger cup fillings with 10:5 because I finally can hit that 5 Hg in on the gauge in that time, release and massage. After 4 iterations, I'm usually amazed my breasts can get that big *but* it only lasts barely 5 minutes. But sticking with those pressure levels for 30, 60 or more -- ouch!

In the end, do whatever is more comfortable and seems to be working. Truly, this effort should only be uncomfortable and not very painful. It is the "seems to be working" part that is patience taxing. :)

DJ

iwilldothis

For me it has officially been a week and by the end of my sessions I fill the large domes. I throw in random releases or massages but majority is just pump and hold. I do prefer to use high pressure but my breasts never stay red after the cups come off. Truth be told I enjoy feeling sore it makes me feel like it's working. Call me crazy but I think it's working for me, I'm retaining swelling and looking perky. I'm still pumping one at a time. I'm not at all scared of hurting myself, I'm more concerned on growing and making sure I don't do anything to stop the growth. I'm very determined and I can tell by all your posts on this forum that you are too!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, I am determined and I feel having a community of supporters is vital to sustaining. There will come a day when I'm very discouraged and I would like to believe someone on here will "make my day" with some comment. Until that day, I will treat others this way since I hope to be helped in the future. There is no guarantee this will happen but I feel it is just the right thing to do.

Now, if you're filling your large domes already then you really should consider larger ones. The CL and XL domes would be next in line I do believe. What an accomplishment so soon! You're bigger than you thought I bet. :)

DJ

enjerurei

I personally find that holding is better for me. :D Possibly just depends on the person.
It makes me swell much more but you have to be careful. I usually don't hold longer than 30/40 minutes, massage and then continue.

Libertybel

So far, I've been mixing it up.

I find if I 7:2 all the time, I don't get such good swelling on the next days session.

Works awesome 7:2 for an hour......then the next day, I pump and hold...release if uncomfortable and go again.

I notice with 7:2, after the 2 minutes rest, more fits in the next pump.... So by the end, I got a lot of boob in there, if that makes sense.

So far DJ, I've found you to be nothing but lovely and encouraging. I'm sure you'll get there!!! :0)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thank you Libertybel.

Is it funny how these basic methods have different effects on our bodies? Your experience in similar to mine which is why I do mix the methods (even on the same day :) ). I am experiencing that position (dome and body) and method can change things up too. At some point, I would find it interesting if other would try pumping and lying on their sides. It is tough (especially with the larger domes) but if you can pull it off and handle 60 minutes or more in that position then maybe something interesting will happen. When I did it, I came out of those domes and surprised to find my largest swelling ever. I really wish I had a 40B bra handy to try at these times. :)

DJ