what's the difference/benefits of large or contoured large domes?

nicky88

Hi everyone, just a quick question really, im considering buying the large domes as i think the mediums are stunting my growth (don't seem to get past 2.5 on the cup but am squashed up agaisn't the side of the cup with nipples pointing down) which is best normal large domes or contoured? i'm currently a 32a so have a relatively small chest (get the farting suction noise when i move! haha) around 8-10 uk size, don't really know the difference between the 2 ??? any feedback would be appreciated as don't wanna waste my money!
xx

lollipop

The CLs are 1 cm bigger in diameter and 2 cm bigger in depth, I just got them today because the larges were digging in a bit under one boob, the rim is more comfortable than the larges and they actually fit to my rib cage with the contour, the rims of the normal larges hung off slightly! But, deeper cups mean you need more suction to keep them on, and i definitely don't get as good a seal around my boobs with these yet, they come off much more easily, and i'm a small 30D currently (although I swear I look nothing like a D!) so although your rib cage is a little bigger it might be best to go for the larges first! Unless you have really wide boobs! Hope this helps!

dl9812

Apply oil to your breasts before noogling, this should help with swelling and centering. Drink lots of water, and massage before oiling too. Good luck!