When did swelling = growth for you?

t-bug

I haven't been using my noogleberry for long (about a week), but I already like what I see when I finish pumping. My question, if I can get it out coherently is this: how long was it before that first time's (or first few time's) swelling became your post-swelling growth? Like if during my pumping tonight I went from measuring 33 inches to 36, will there come a point in the nearish future that I'll be 36 before any pumping? I understand it varies from person to person so I was hoping I could get multiple experiences from veteran users.

And feel free to tell me I didn't make any sense lol

Paloma

Hey T-bug, I totally get why you're asking and would want to know this, but truth be told, it's such a subtle process I doubt anyone will be able to answer ur question.

If someone were really highly organized and kept a journal they might be able to go back and put together a guess, but u only really know that your swelling has turned to real growth by retrospect (and even then ur still holding ur breath), and then the memory fades in the excitement of the moment and ur already preoccupied looking forward to the next milestone.

Don't worry, you'll get there. ;)

wannabecee

hard to say when T-bug, but i look waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger now then the swelling i got when i just started noogling...so it does happen. and it hangs around as well. u might not find enough people that just got to their final goal and have stopped, because we all get addicted to having big boobs and when u pump them up they just get nicer. And then u wonder....maybe just a little bit more. ha!

itsjust4fun91

Could you post the article you mentioned that Lucy posted. I've never read it and after digging through the forum I still can't find it. Probably because I don't know the title or what I'm looking for or where. LOL

thanks, Mel