Where did the name 'Noogleberry' come from?

T

tweety21ca

I can't help but think of some electronic device when I hear the name. How was "Noogleberry" decided on?

W

webmaster

It is a long and unconventional story which I am sure Lucy or Steve will gladly tell, however, giving away trade secrets is a risky business!

regards
webmaster

;D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi tweety21ca, our webmaster is very loyal! 'Noogleberry' came about because when we started the website several years ago. we wanted a name that was discrete and easy to remember, and due to the nature of our products, we didnt want to call it something like breastpumps or penispumps etc as this would have been embarrasing to customers and may have put them off browsing the site or purchasing items. We also wanted something abstract and a kind of trademark.

Our webmaster has eluded to the meaning of the word 'Noogleberry' and im too embarassed to divulge any more info about that! ;) .

We did a brief google, to make sure there were no other 'Noogleberry's around and there were none. However , if you look at this link which was sent to me recently, you can see there is now a band with the same name!!!! i think they'd be a bit shocked to find out they are named after a 'breast pump' or maybe not! lol :D
here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/noogleberry

best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

A

annieboobs

;D I love the name Noogleberry.............. GOOGLE------------ NOOGLE... :)

T

tweety21ca

Who knows - maybe some day if the band Noogleberry gets big you can get royalties.

I bet you anything they DO know what it means. That's why they picked it. Bands are weird like that..

W

webmaster

They do know now - I just mailed them and told them that they are both penis pumps and boob devices!

;D