Where's my swelling??

loueycat

Hi everyone,

I just got my noogleberry last night. I ordered the large airlocks with the soft cups, and while i can get suction with the large domes in their soft cups, I have not yet had any kind of swelling, and I have now done it 3 times. Am I being way too quick about this, thinking i could get swelling right away? Is it genreally different with tuberous breasts? I have a mild case of it, more so in one over the other. I think that my domes are too large? I cannot for the life of me wear them without their soft cups on because I can't get the suction, so I ordered the mediums today and now have to wait a week or more for them to arrive. Anyone else slow on swelling but have results???

I am DYING for bigger boobies!!

Delicioussatire

With NB, patience is a virtue. It's going to be a slow but eventual progress. Rememeber, increase pressure slowly, try to do it for at least 30 minutes a day if you can, but don't overdo it.

James

I suggest you continue with the larges. Using the foam pads is fine, eventually you will be able to go without. Don't expect swelling for at least a week. By then you should have worked up to higher pressures and longer times. Be sure to lube up well with safflower salad oil or some other equivalent. Do not pump so hard as to get red dots, blisters or bruises. :)

loueycat

What would you suggest is a good pressure- starting vs. a bit more advanced? Just until I feel my boobies tugged on? Or do I want to suck them into the cups which doesn't seem likely yet anyways since I don't have much... Okay. Patience is key. I'm assuming regardless of who you are or time spent on it, anyone who uses it should see some sort of result right?

minnie34

Eventually, yes. Some people get tremendous swelling, some get minimum. But as has been mentioned above, this is a process that requires patience - for some of us more than others. I would also recommend that you go slowly in the beginning. A tug on the breasts is plenty for now, and as your go along you will know what the limit is for your body and what it responds best too. Many people do the mistake of pumping really hard in the beginning and end up hurting themselves. For me, the most helpful thing was to modify my expectation and to accept that I'd be doing this for a long time. I would give it at least - at least - 3 months before you even start looking at any potential progress.

loueycat

Got it. Slow and steady. I guess it's all that initial excitement; like I'm a kid in a candy store and i just want to eat it all and get a sugar rush right away. Thanks for all the tips though, guys. Today's noogle was a bit better i think- in just the way it felt. I pumped for a nice tug, not too tight, and it seemed easier, generally more comfortable. I suppose your skin just needs time to stretch out and get used to this process. Are all of you having results that you're happy with?