Which cream or serum for massage

noor

Hi there,

I would like to know which creams or serums are the best to use for a breast massage. I found one on ebay with pure Pueraria Mirifica serum.

I also read somewhere on the forum about audio which you could listen which works into psychically enlarging the breasts.

another question:
Is it usefull to use the soft rings or will that just sit in the way?
I am taking breast enhancement pills of bust boom (still not seeing any change) and going to start on bC pils soon. Will that give a extra boost? I never used BC by the way. Soon to be NB user! I read alot of good things, and am going to give it a try and hope to grow 1 cup within 3.5 month, how long do i have to use it every day?

Thanks again all

Re: Which creme or serum for massage

it all depends, honestly, everything works differently on everyone. something might work on someone that will never work on you. i ave tried so much that seems to have worked on people but has not worked on me at all. i took PM pills, my rbeasts did not enlarge, but i got side effects such as i didnt get my periods (otherwise they are always on time), i got cellulite and i started to gain weight. but NO breast enlargment whatsoever. however, i know some girls on this forum have had amazing effect with those pills.
i tried PM cream, and when I noogled, i got better swelling. but otherwise, no growth no nothing (i used it for a long while a year ago).
i tried so many things and nada worked for me. but for some people everything works. just hope for the best i guess

lexuswoman

Hi,

I have been using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video since Jan 30th (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) and I've grown an inch since then. Its a 16 week program and I have 3 more weeks to go. I started at 37 inches around the bust, now I'm 38. Its about visualization and increasing blood flow to the breasts. I got the book on ebay for about $4, the video is $39 on the website, but its worth it. The only drawback is that its on VHS, but I put it onto a DVD, then put that onto my computer, extracted the audio and put that onto my MP3 player so I don't have to drag my TV and VCR right by my bed. They also have it on cassette tapes. The guy who sells it doesn't seem to want to do DVD's or iTunes downloads, but its a good program. If you can really concentrate, you can just get the book, there's some listed for cheap on Amazon and read the scripts on your own. I do better having something to listen to. I listen to it every night before bed and I feel very strong sensations in my breasts. After that I put on my Brava for about an hour to get more blood flow into my breasts.

I have been doing massage since early Feb and I use bio-oil and do 360 inward rotations. I just recently added in Greenbush's enhancement blend liquid which contains Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto. I read somewhere that massaging in your herbs can help make them more effective since they don't have to be processed by the liver.

Hope this help!

A~

lexuswoman said:
Hi,

I have been using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video since Jan 30th (www.breastenlargementvideo.com) and I've grown an inch since then. Its a 16 week program and I have 3 more weeks to go. I started at 37 inches around the bust, now I'm 38. Its about visualization and increasing blood flow to the breasts. I got the book on ebay for about $4, the video is $39 on the website, but its worth it. The only drawback is that its on VHS, but I put it onto a DVD, then put that onto my computer, extracted the audio and put that onto my MP3 player so I don't have to drag my TV and VCR right by my bed. They also have it on cassette tapes. The guy who sells it doesn't seem to want to do DVD's or iTunes downloads, but its a good program. If you can really concentrate, you can just get the book, there's some listed for cheap on Amazon and read the scripts on your own. I do better having something to listen to. I listen to it every night before bed and I feel very strong sensations in my breasts. After that I put on my Brava for about an hour to get more blood flow into my breasts.

I have been doing massage since early Feb and I use bio-oil and do 360 inward rotations. I just recently added in Greenbush's enhancement blend liquid which contains Fenugreek, Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto. I read somewhere that massaging in your herbs can help make them more effective since they don't have to be processed by the liver.

Hope this help!

A~

you grew 1 inch, but u also did other stuff, like Brava system and some herbs and also massage, right?

As i said it really depends on a perosn - for some it works all, for some none works.. :(((

lexuswoman

I've been using the video, massaging and the brava, but I don't take any herb pills. I bought Bustea, but haven't started using it yet. Did you ever receive the video? I think you bought it a month or so ago.