white rings on skin

itsjust4fun91

I've been reading through the forum on this situation for a couple of days and while I find it's common, I've yet to see anyone post a solution if they found one. I've tried pumping several different ways, from longer session at low pressure, to short 30 minute sessions at a slightly higher pressure. Either way I do it, I end up with rings, so I decided to try out the camping tape and a few others, but so far I still end up with the marks. grrrr.

Anyway, while I try to figure this out I'm hoping some of the ladies that I remember reading about that already had to deal with this, might be able to post what solutions they found for it. I sure don't want to have to stop pumping, but I have a trip to Mexico i June with a large group of friends that I really don't want to have to explain white circles on my chest to. LOL

itsjust4fun91

oh and to clarify. These aren't indents like discussed in other post. Just the skin fading in the area where the cups sit. It's just kind of odd. I know that anastasia asked on the other forum about sunlessing tanning and it got me wondering if maybe it is wearing off last summers real tan in that area. I wonder if that is even possible. LOL

wannabecee

I'm starting to get these too now that I'm on the Xls.

Itsjust4fun- do you find that you have to use a lot of pressure to keep the cups on? I just started getting these white rings since i got to the XLs. Never had them before w the M's or the L's. Maybe it's because we need to pump a bit harder than we should to keep these things on.. ???

i do think Anastasia made a good point about the breast puffing up more inside the cup and maybe that is what makes the ring. I wish I could help...

itsjust4fun91

I'm waiting on my XL's to arive, so still using the L and don't have to pump too hard to keep it on. I'm hoping that the rings from my L domes are stretched out enough to fit on the XL domes and if so, I might try to glue them on and see if that helps.
I also remember a old post from mumma bear saying she trimmed them a bit also.

K

KatieP

Hi Justforfun,

I responded to your message on breast nexus, not sure if it posted as I didn't see it there after. I thought that maybe it may be loss of melanocytes in the epidermis from skin friction. Since melanin is responsible for skin color. I only thought of this because I knew someone who had albinism (no melanin and skin was very white).

Some suggestions maybe try using olive oil to reduce friction, try a bigger size cup with campers tape so your not putting constant pressure in same spot and try getting some sun in that area to increase melanin? Easier said than done right ;)

Good luck