Who's significant others/friends know about your NBE?

T

tweety21ca

When I first started using Brava, I didn't tell my long-distance boyfriend. When I saw him for the first time in three months, he said, "Did these grow since the last time I saw you?" Although it didn't look like I gained much, it was so encouraging that he noticed a difference.

Since then I've been growing an inch at a time. I was barely 32" around the bust. Now I'm 36", but I've also gained 10 lbs, too over the past 5 years.

I haven't told him about NB yet...I'm hoping he will see the results for himself. Also I told one of my best friends.

T

tiffany81

I HAVE ONLY TOLD MY COUSIN ABOUT THE NOOGLEBERRY. I AM TOO NERVOUS TO TELL MY HUSBAND. WHAT IM GOING TO DO IS USE IT AND WHEN HE ASK WHY MY BOOBS ARE BIGGER THEN I WILL TELL HIM. I JUST DONT WANT HIMT O BE MAD BECAUSE HE WILL THINK I WAITED MONEY AGAIN. IVE USED PILLS IN THE PAST WHICH ARE A BUNCH OF HOGWASH. THOSE THINGS ARE SCAMS. ANYWAY SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND I HOPE MINE COMES SOON.

T

tweety21ca

Smart move! That is why I didn't tell my boyfriend - I would rather he saw the results for himself. And he did.

A

Ann

Tweety,
You mean for as long as you've been doing suction for BE, your BF has no clue about it?

As for myself, my husband, mother, and one friend knows. My hubby somewhat supports my adventure with NBE, but at the same time thinks I take it too far ::) My mom is very supportive. And my friend, well since she's a DD she really sees no point......until I told her my cup size, then she kind of sympathized with my craziness :p.

T

tweety21ca

Nope, he could tell after the first cycle with Brava. He pointed out that it looked like I grew.