Why flaxseed or safflower oil?

zkk

Many seem to recommend using either flaxseed or safflower oil for massage and pumping. I tried to search but couldn't find what's their secret. Are they helpful for growth or are they better lubricants? What's the difference between them and other oils? I've been using olive oil and managed to grow with it but I'm considering buying some flaxseed oil, just wanted to know if it's really worth trying.

yasmina

I need to feel like a Nat-ur-al WOMAN :)
The only benefit I can see for the Flaxseed oil is to take it orally; Flaxseeds are high in protein and many other vitamins and nutrients that would aid in a healthy diet...Safflower oil acts as a natural protective barrrier to prevent water from leaving your skin so I can see using that as a lubricant while pumping!! I have only been Noogling for a few days and have not tried either of these oils for NBE, so I'm no expert with the usage in this respect, but have been studying Homeopathy and Aromatherapy and the medicinal use of oils in my "spare" time for a few years now...must stress I am no expert though, this is just my humble opinion!!! Good luck!! <3

zkk

Hmm that sure sounds reasonable. Now I managed to find that safflower oil is also rich in vitamin E. Unfortunately I have no idea where to get it. Maybe I'll just keep using olive oil for now. :)

James

Both Flaxseed and Safflower oil should be on your local grocers' shelf with cooking and salad oils.

zkk

I've seen flaxseed oil but I'm pretty sure safflower oil isn't sold here (not very big city in Finland) in grocery stores. Finding even coconut oil can be a pain. I need to check again though.

James

A went from DD to H cups in about 4 months with just massaging with Flasxeed oil.
http://boobgrowth.tumblr.com/post/105404658592/from-tiny-to-titanic-the-above-photo-is-from-the
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23tfg8_movie-on-8-15-14-at-11-06-pm_redband

James

From shooting4dastars: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4116.msg45202.html#msg45202

"I started noogling again this year and till a month ago there was no change i was still a 34C. After double dd's post about the fish oil pills she had rubbed on her breast wich gave her this awsome swelling. I could't find the pills she had but i did remember her listing the oils that were in the pills. So after a while i decided to try safflower oil wich was one of the ingredients. And wow what a change my breast swell to a full 34G and when i don't noogle i remain a solid 34E. So my goal will remain the same 40+ inch breasts 34H or 34G"

Go to her thread, she is now over 40" and wearing a 32G bra.

zkk

Wow thanks James, those are some impressive testimonials. I changed my mind, I guess I'll have to give it a try! I'll try to find safflower oil but if it isn't sold anywhere near I'll buy flaxseed oil.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
The one problem is the fact everyone responses differently to these oils. I'm using flaxseed and almond myself. I've tried safflower and I broke out in bad acme on my chest. I wasn't interested in clearing pores every time I pumped (which is 2-3x times a day). So, you'll just have to try them for about 1-2 months to get a real feel of your response. I have liked flaxseed as it seems to absorb at a moderate rate and I hope build to the fat stores there. :)

DJ

zkk

I am prone to acne and I get pimples even from olive oil (you can actually see a scar from a huge pimple I got in my recent pics). I think it's likely I get pimples from any oil but as long as it's not worse than with olive oil it's fine. I'm more concerned about allergic reactions because I have many allergies and I need to be careful with everything new I try. I know flaxseed will be fine but that safflower is completely new to me.

James

If you have allergies, then you will have to experiment, you might find you are allergic to one but not the other. As far as pimples are concerned, the best precaution is to wash the oil off after you have finished your massage or noogling session.

yasmina

Damn I love this forum; you guys are awesome ;D I have such sensitive skin, am going to attempt the flaxseed oil though!!! I also remember reading someones thread about bovine ovary but can't find it again...have been doing a bit of research on it though and read it kind of "retriggers" puberty...I'm thirty FRIGGIN five and break out enough without added hormones ::) have any of you tried it?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm using BO and it isn't a 2nd puberty per se. But I did have some serious emotional ups and downs in the beginning. :)

BO doesn't work for everyone and you have to be careful with it initially however, it is worth a trial on low to mild dose to see what happens over 2 months. For me, it has been feminizing all of me and seems to really like my bottom and waist.

DJ

yasmina

I'm emotional enough already!!! Maybe the BO will even me out?!?! heheheh ;)

Honestly, even though I've had two children I still fit into size one pants...not bragging by any means; due to unfortunate circumstances also combined with ballet lessons at that age, I never really grew during puberty (or ANY time except my pregnancies, both of which you couldn't tell from the back, I had a basketball on my belly and flattened back out right away). I usually agree with the people who say "I hate you, you're so lucky" but at the same time I crave those womanly voluptuous curves...but the thought of my bottom and waist increasing also makes me nervous, considering I've pretty much had the same body since I was 12!!!!

Ahhh...first world problems... ::)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hehe, you'll never know until you try. As I'm experiencing the reshaping, it is mostly about trading issues. :) When I finally got tired of the very poor fit in men's pants, I found myself in a 16 regular fit. I'm now in 14s and this week I've found 12s are working now (a bit close the hips). I'm thinking of trying a 14 curvy fit to see if I can get the hips and waist right. So, you can look forward to this if you try to gain a more pronounced hourglass. BTW, Maca is a popular supp for bottom enhancement (but exercise seems to be a key element).

DJ

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
When do you use the Flaxseed oil? Do you use it before you Noogle, during, after you Noogle, in the morning, at night? Hope someone can clear the confusion up for me :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Since I'm using flaxseed as a lube, it is definitely before pumping. But I do use it as a massage oil from time to time. For me, I like using it when I'm going for a long session. Almond works well for shorter sessions (absorbs faster on me). And for really short sessions (<40 mins) I'll just use some PM cream I got. So it isn't a matter of day for me, it is expected lengths.

But some times, it is just what's at hand or fancy (each oil has a different feeling).

DJ

Sophie Lawson

Embracing my Feminine Persona
It turns out Holland and Barrett sell Flaxseed Oil, I bought some a few weeks back and used it once to massage my breasts and I didn't like the mess it made lol I put it away for a few days but last week I started using it again and now use it every morning for a few minutes. So messy! I didn't realise this is the same as Linseed Oil, I'm an Artist and you use that stuff for painting and cleaning your brushes lol

zkk

It surprised me too how multipurpose flaxseed oil is. You can even oil wooden furniture with it :eek: I've yet to buy it because I can't remember where I saw it. It isn't sold in every store. Meanwhile I've been using canola oil and it seems to work just fine, at least better than olive oil. Sophie Lawson, if you notice any difference when using flaxseed oil, please let us know :) I'm very curious about all these oils and their differences.

BuxomBoobs

as noted by earlier post, try it on skin before you noogle so you can see how your skin is going to react to it.

The best benefits from any of these are two fold, one of course is to lubricate during the vacuum therapy, and two are the estrogenic effects of the substance itself.

Flax ... is the highest on the list of these possessing the greatest concentration of phyto-estrogenic compounds.

I personally use coconut oil, which is actually going to provide an anti estrogen effect so if you want to add not subtract your better off with flax.