will i have to continue to use the pump?

C

cindy_nguyen_86

to maintain the breast size will i have to continue to use the pump forever? is there a certain time where the breast will stay enlarged? if i've used this product for months will i finally be able to stop using the product? I'm really considering purchasing an NB and have read all about it but this is my only concern. Thank you.

cn

L

Louise1982

There are girls who are maintaining 1-2 cup increase by pumping only 30-60 mins 1-2x weekly but I don't think anyone has stopped totally for more than a couple of weeks.

C

cindy_nguyen_86

i dont think i could manage that for the rest of my life! and so if i stop after a year of usage will my breast then sag as a result of pulled skin and what not?

K

kultzu

Hi Cindy,

Perhaps someone who has used longer can make comment here , too.

I actually got the same concern like you before using NB that I would not want to tie up with it for the rest of my life.
But once I started to use , it had become my daily routine. My day would not have been fulfilled without using it. Plus the result has been so amazing that I don't have any reason why I should stop using, although now I reduce from daily use to weekly use or even less than that. But any time that is possible to top them up , I am more than happy to pump them.

I don't know if my reply makes sense to you but it is my honest answer. Maybe one day in the future that I decide to stop totally , I will come back and post here.

Kultzu

PS. Beginning of this week I was ill , and only used in once during the week, but I am still full in C70 ;)