Will Noogleberry change my breast shape?

Lory

Right now, I just have a small chest that fits a 34 A/B bra, but is closer to an A. I recently went on Nuvaring a few months ago, but I wasn't lucky enough for it to make a difference. I haven't gotten around to ordering yet as I don't want my family to notice the box and ask what it is!

Basically, my question is, my boobs aren't really round. They're a little rounded on the edges, but kind of v-shaped (but not droopy.) Will Noogleberry just make them look like big sagging Vs? :( Because I'm hoping they'll get rounder and fuller, not just stretched out. Thanks for any thoughts!

Boodles

Hi Lory
From your description, your shape sounds pretty much the same as my daughter's - she calls them triangular!

Whilst she has not been the fastest of responders, she was wearing a 32B push up bra when she started Noogling 5 months agao, and is now wearing a 34B. The 32 was tight underneath but gave her extra 'oomph'. When she first changed to the 34B, although she was more comfortable, the cups did not look as full but now they do, so she has made some progress.

The important thing is that they have not drooped at all and do not look in the least bit saggy. She says that one of the main advantages that she has gained are that they actually look more like 'proper boobs' now with a more difined shape. That is not to say that they are totally rounded but there is more definition.

Hope this is of some help :)

melons

Boodles is right , noogleberry will make your boobs' shape more boobs like :)

You can go through the gallery section here of women and men who have gained boobage and you can notice what changes it brings o the shape , they get fuller and get more rounded ... not like fake boobs but like the best natural looking boobs ,wait till you get a swelling , you will love it

If I recall well there was aldy wih a simila to yours and has her pics somewhere on the forum... her shape was changing for the good and she was ahppy about it..

Noogleberry will do anythign but make your boobs sag, it in fact helps sagging boobs and it does make them rounder from top and bottom , in fact that the first growth sign one sees , even with the same measurement the boobs seem fuller coz of the change in shape i.e fullness at top and bottom , overall roundness i mean...

hope that helps..

L

liltalkie

Yes i do believe that your breast shape will change! Thats kinda the point here! In gaining growth they will become rounder and fuller! YAY!! Mine were flat, and now they are more rounded. View my photos... I do need to post more tho. For they are now fuller than before. Take photos. even if you do not post them. It will help you get a different point of view on them and be better able to see the difference. I sure did! Good luck!

Kat

Although I haven't seen much growth yet, I can say that NB has definately changed my breastshape in a positive way. They are more round now.

roadrashes

Yes, I agree with everyone my boobs are starting to look like normal breasts. Definitely getting rounded. The box came very discreet too. You could always call the post office and have them hold your mail. That's what I did. :0

Anastasia916

As I was someone that by definition had tubular breasts, NB definitely is a godsend! It will not make you saggy, it does the opposite. Also I recommend massage before noogling to help with firmness and shape as well as chest exercises, I'm not saying to go bench press a ton of weight. I mean like putting your palms together and flexing your pectoral muscles, doing push ups, etc. I use the easy curves device to do my chest exercises, works wonderfully, not too much weight resistance to where I will end up looking like a body builder, just enough to keep them firm. I was tubular, slightly I'd say, now they look more "normal", not that in my opinion there is a standard for normal, everyone is different. But to me they are more attractive, more round, etc. I had a slope on the top which is now gone. I am not completely round like implants would do, but I'm happy with them now where as before I wasn't comfortable without a bra on. So NB will definitely help you. As far as getting it shipped it does come in a discreet box, or you can always get it shipped to a mailing box as opposed to your house. Hope this helps!

Kat

At first, I was also a little bit afraid that I would stretch my breasts so much that they would become saggy. But I haven't experienced that. I only hate it when my breasts deflate after my period, but last week I had my period and up til now, they are still the same size. So fingers crossed ;)

@ Anastacia; what is this easy curves device? Is it really something that good? Would you recommend it?

Anastasia916

It's a device they sold on TV here in the states for breast enhancement, it was said to increase your size also, but in my opinion it just firms your pectoral muscles, which is great for firmness and lift, but it won't make you bigger. A friend of mine bought mine as a gift years ago, I've used it since, I first used it everyday per instructions for 3 months, now I just do it a few times per week randomly to maintain. Remember it strengthens the muscle so yes it will be something you will always have to do to maintain results, just like if you want defined muscles in your arms, you have to always do arm exercises, same concept here. I believe the devices run about $19? I'm not sure, it's been so long. They sell them online, I'm sure a google search and you'll find them or maybe on ebay. It's a rod looking thing you pump back and forth in certain positions with your arms, thus flexing the pectoral muscles different ways. It's pink and black just so you don't get the wrong thing. But Philli has said that regular chest exercises help her, like doing push ups on the kitchen counter, etc. I just use the device because it was given to me, if you're not big on doing chest exercises, it's a good investment, makes them easy.

soonenough

Anastasia, I copied you on the Easy Curves. Using it right now also along with pushups. The main exercise on the chest that I think really helped my sagging right side is Jillian Michael's Boost Metabolism. I did this for 4 months straight religiously, and it helped. This is when I noticed my boobs looks a lot firmer. So yeah, i think breast shape can be changed by exercise.

Kat

Thanks for the info Anastasia! It seems like breast enhancement doesn't have any secrets for you anymore ;)

Boodles

Hi Lory

As others have already said NB can cedrtainly change the shape of your breasts and in fact I think that is the first thing you notice.

When my DD started noogling her breasts were curved at the sides (between the nipple and armpit) but between the nipple and chest wall in the middle was almost an inward curve. (difficult to describe) She commented the other day on how that had changed and the inner portion is now curved more or less the same as the outer section. She always complained of having triangular breasts and that has changed greatly for the better even without huge growth (about half a cup to a cup in 6 months - she used to wear a 32b but the band was too tight, now wears a 34b and fills it more or less like she did the 32b and as a 34b is the same in cup size as a 32 c nthen I guess she has gone up a cup)

She has seen most change in her upper and inner breast, not so much at the bottom of the breast but hopefully that will come. Does anyone have any techniques for this?

Anyway good luck with your NB journey - I am sure you will soon see the benefits :)

Anastasia916

Boodles, I'm not sure where the thread is anymore, I think on the main section of the forum. But there is a very old post on this very subject. How to grow the lower part of the breasts. It involves cup up yoga mat I believe where you do it in a way that pushes against the top of the breasts so that the bottom can get more of the suction. I'm sure it could work with probably the more advanced methods of padding we have came up with lol like maybe the silicone stuff that Mel (itsjust4fun91) came up with, maybe it can be used for this too. Sorry I can't be more help. Mine were tubular and through noogling and massage it changed my shape to be round and I have grown on the top, sides and bottom, the bottom didn't really happen until I got to the XL's but it still happened. Maybe it was also that when I noogle I massage and I exercise my chest daily.

Boodles

Thanks so much Anastasia

hat makes sense - I can see how that might work! Will pass it on to her, thank you!