Wolfie's Progress

Wolfie

Here are my beginning pictures!!! Not sure how many I can upload in one post. These were taken in Sept. 2010. The ones in the bras are two weeks after first starting noogling and the first one was before ever noogling.

Attachments

• Before 006.JPG
    Before 006.JPG
    565.3 KB · Views: 499
  • Before 017.JPG
    Before 017.JPG
    894.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Before 015.JPG
    Before 015.JPG
    607.8 KB · Views: 267

Wolfie

These pics were taken yesterday, 24 hours after my last noogle session. These are the same two nude bras I was wearing in Sept. Sorry about the darkness on the last one.

I started off somewhere in 34AA territory and now I'm a definite 34B. I hope to be a C or D in another 6 months.

Noogleberry works!!!

Attachments

• May 2011 038.JPG
    May 2011 038.JPG
    987 KB · Views: 250
  • May 2011 037.JPG
    May 2011 037.JPG
    959.8 KB · Views: 230
  • May 2011 031.JPG
    May 2011 031.JPG
    908.9 KB · Views: 464

Wolfie

Oh, here's the other bra. The one on the bottom is before. As you can see, I'm kind of bursting out of this one now. Hehehehe ;D

Attachments

• May 2011 035.JPG
    May 2011 035.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 246
  • May 2011 034.JPG
    May 2011 034.JPG
    990.4 KB · Views: 267
  • Before 015.JPG
    Before 015.JPG
    607.8 KB · Views: 212

roadrashes

Hi. You must be so proud of yourself. I checked in for a minute and loved seeing this terrific news! WOW! YOu really made my night. You have beautiful breasts and they have a great shape too.You should treat yourself to some new bras. YOu deserve it!! Please keep us updated.

Wolfie

Thanks for your sweet comments and encouragement, Mama J, roadrashes and xxbabygirlxx! I am very happy with the results...but I didn't want to post until I had definite progress.

To answer your question, xxbabygirlxx, I only use Noogleberry for NBE. I drink a lot of water, no caffeine, and I am on Progon B, a progesterone treatment (but was on that before Sept.). In the beginning I used massage, but I'm not doing that so much anymore.

I find that noogling regularly has the biggest impact on my growth. I do 30 min. in the morning and 60-90 at night. I try to be really consistent, or else it takes longer to grow. I've grown out of the mediums and now I reach the end of the larges most nights. So, I will be upgrading to the contoured large soon. ;D

Strumpet

Wow, you look great!
It's nice to see some definite progress, I feel a bit inspired. :)
Best of luck getting those Ds!

34asm

how long were you on progesterone treatment before you started noogling? i'm wondering if the progesterone treatment had an impact on your growth.

Wolfie

Thanks, Flatty and Strumpet! I am pretty excited. Just bought the contoured larges today because I'm filling the regular larges. ;D ;D ;D

Hi 34asm! I was on progesterone treatment for 2 months before starting Noogleberry, and it had no effect on my breasts. I immediately noticed a difference from noogling, and maybe the two worked together for me. But, I suspect that noogling is the main source of my growth. I would highly recommend Progon B for women with Estrogen dominance. I did a saliva test administered by my doctor's office to find out I was out of balance. Here's a link to Progon B and other another one for estrogen dominance:
http://www.amazon.com/Bezwecken-Progon-B-240-pellets/dp/B000GU8SK8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
http://www.estrogendominanceguide.com/

I can say that the progesterone treatment is really helpful for PMS. I also got my sex drive back and I just feel better in general. Oh, and no side effects from this brand at all.

It is really interesting to hear that progestorone has helped you. When I took it it had EXACTLY the opposite effect on me. I guess it just shows how we are all so different!

You are going to LOVE the new larges! OMG. LUSH

eva_bs

wow Wolfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to find my eye's after the popped out of their holes!!!!
I am so...so....so...so...Happy for you dear!!!!!
You are a great responder to the NB!!!!
Hip Hip Harry Dear!!!!!
Congrats!
Keep up the hard work! :)
:-* :-* :-*

minnie34

Wolfie your progress is amazing!
I am delighted for you (and a tiny bit jealous too!! :)
Well done you and fingers crossed you reach your goal!
x

Wolfie

Hi minnie34 and Eva_bs! Thanks for your kind comments! I want to get to a C or D, but that might take a year...who knows. For every month, I get a little bit of growth and it all adds up over time. I have a new boyfriend, so maybe if he starts to notice, then I'll know I've gone up again. :D

Flatty Natty....It's interesting that progesterone didn't work for you. I was wondering if you were on synthetic or bio-identical hormones? We certainly are all very different in our reactions to hormones.

I have no idea about the hormone. It was the contaceptive injection, on the NHS, so whatever the cheapest one of the two would be would be the one that I was on. Interesting definately. Again, you look amazing!

Wolfie

The progesterone birth control pill was not good for me either...but that was like 10 years ago. Actually, all b/c has wacked me out. For whatever reason, the bio-identical hormones seem totally different. They are actually derived from wild yam, I think, and it was a Naturopath that prescribed them.

MaylorT

Wow @ those progress pics! I just wanted to congratulate you on your success, 34AA to 34B! ;D Very inspiring.