Zoft Gum and UB?

KeiWish

I've just received my NB and I was doing research on supplementation. Would it be a good idea to mix Zoft and UB? As far as any of this goes, I have no idea what is and isn't safe to combine. Any advice will help!

Teeny Tiny

Others might know better, but I don't think I'd mix anything with UB, other than noogling and maybe something like collagen, msm, and/or spirulina. Most other breast enhancing herbs/products are estrogen based, and UB is progesterone based, so I'm not sure if they'd work together or against each other. UB is supposed to be pretty strong by itself, not sure if it's as strong as BB because they're processed slightly different with different ingredients. And don't forget that UB recommends intaking a lot of protein in the form of protein shakes in order for their product to work properly. Also, keep track of your temperature for a while before you start and make sure you maintain a body temperature of at least 98.2, otherwise you'll have to take another supplement for a while first to raise and maintain your body temperature high enough, I'd have to because mine is usually in the mid to upper 97 range.

Oh, I almost forgot one other thing you could take that is progesterone based, wild yam. There are various pills you can take and/or creams you can use, I use this one...

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

It has a higher wild yam concentration than a lot of the other more expensive creams.

KeiWish

I remember that you told me about the wild yam cream before, and I'm definitely going to get it. Just had to wait for payday! lol

Do you think that Maca Root would combine with it? I've just started taking that a little over a week ago. Haven't seen any astounding results (but I don't expect to for a while).

Teeny Tiny

Hmmm, from what I've researched on maca root it increases and balances out estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, so I'm not sure what effect it may have on the results of the UB. It may try to balance and cancel out the progesterone increase the UB tries to give you, or raise everything else up to match it, possibly causing some unsafe hormone levels, not sure if that's a good idea.

Here's another site I found that I thought you might like to read about maca...

http://www.google.com/search?q=maca+root&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en___US417

Anastasia916

No you cannot mix Zoft and UB. UB is BO, BO should not be mixed with phytoestrogenic herbs. Zoft is made up of these type of herbs. So you need to choose on or the other, both I recommend, so good choices.

Teeny Tiny

Sorry, for some reason didn't give the right link, lets see if this is the right one...

http://www.highonhealth.org/what-nobody-tells-you-about-maca-root-powder-dangers-and-side-effects/

Yep, that's the one I was trying to post last time, sorry! ::)

KeiWish

Teeny: Didn't know that it could contribute to PMT but thats nice to know.

Anastasia: Do you have a preference of one over the other?

Anastasia916

I've used both and grew with both. I used Zoft for 6 months way before finding NB and UB. I grew 2 inches with it. I took UB while using NB for 6 months grew 2 1/2 inches. From my understanding Zoft only really works the first 2 months you use it, I did grow 2 inches in 2 months with it, then the last 4 months is suppose to make that permanent, but after that you won't grow anymore with it. But with UB it's suppose to work and make you grow as long as you take it. I'm on my 2nd round with UB now. So time will tell if I grow more with it. Since Zoft is herbal you will need to cut out caffeine as much as possible, taking it is easy, I usually would chew it with regular gum at the same time to mix it. Taking UB is somewhat easy, just 3 pills per day unless you add other stuff to your regimen. But the pills stink/taste bad and make me gag a lil when I take them. Everything has it's pros and cons. But I never personally experienced bad side effects with either one. Others have, it all depends on your body, nothing is one size fits all.

KeiWish

Thanks Anastasia, I think you just made my mind up for me. I'm a caffeine addict so I can't just cold-turkey it. I've cut out most of my caffine (I used to drink 4-5 cups of coffee or espresso and 3-5 sodas per day) now I'm down to 1-2 of each per day. I drink alot of fruit juices throughout the day to substitute and its a slow process. I think UB would probably be easier for me anyways since I've never been a big gum chewer. I'll look into ordering it after shopping around for prices...

And Teeny, I just ordered 1 jar of the wild yam cream. Fingers Crossed!