Recent content by alfa

1. Nice and natural

Nice and natural

2. IMG_20221109_194648-1.jpg

IMG_20221109_194648-1.jpg

A good bra makes all the difference. No padding just natural breasts properly supported.
  3. A

My micro changes log [43, Male]

I think that I would happily settle for those!. Nicely filled cups with some weight to support. One of the nicest feelings is the pull you get on your bra straps when they have something to support. It most likely happens to me when running up and downstairs.
  4. A

My micro changes log [43, Male]

Nice work. Just make sure you wear a suitable bra to support them. It will certainly reduce any jiggle when you are up and down stairs
  5. A

Pumping my Nooglies Again

One of my posts from late last week also disappeared. My account seemed to have disappeared for a while too as I could not log on. Quite annoying but all seems to be working OK now.
  6. A

My starting point

Glad you think that a milk pump is a worthwhile addition and if it's enjoyable too then that's a bonus. Some have all sorts of settings and functions so looking forward to trying it out Not worn this bra for several months but the cups definitely feel fuller and there's more tension in the...
  7. A

My starting point

I think photos can be deceptive if you choose the right angle and lighting. My breasts are always larger in the evening too. I have just ordered a breast milk pump which I hope will also assist with nipple development and hopefully that will also be an enjoyable experience!
  8. A

My starting point

Hi I am embarking on my breast enlargement journey and this is my starting point. As well as pumping I am keen to learn about any physical exercises which will be helpful. My goal is to develop my breasts so that wearing a bra becomes a necessity rather than a fashion item. I am lucky that I...