Recent content by AliciaFrance

1. A

Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

Thank you so much, i'm feeling better, because sometimes i despair and find my results... poor :(
  2. A

Hey, do you see a difference between april (middle photo) and may (right photo) ? I try to keep similar angle, similar position, similar brightness ... I think i'm a BIG 90B now. I'm wearing push up bra in 34D (i fill them but push up bra = very small fit), thus i don't know my exact bra...
  3. A

Thanks for your answers! No don't worry these pictures have been taken immediately after i removed the cups, the red marks turn off after 15-30 minutes. But i was worried about the red dots ..
  4. A

Hello everyone, I hope every body is good. Today after have noogled my left breast, I discovered red dots on my underbreast, I'm very very worried about that. I haven't any red dots on my right breast (the one I'm cupping). For information, I fill almost entirely the CL cup with my left breast...
  5. A

lets increase swelling

I have just a question , did your swelling increase over a year, or did it remain almost identical? the swelling, not the growth!
  6. A

lets increase swelling

But theses results are on 2 yrs 1/2 ? I think such results could be obtained with noogling/cupping in 2 yrs 1/2... All persons who noogle more than 1 yr have obtained results
  7. A

Yes I think you don't lose anything to try. I noogle again (my left breast) since yesterday , 1h hold / day. Will see the results in one month... Hope in addition with cupping, I'll see many results
  8. A

I just read this review on Amazon (Noogleberry big domes) : "I have just started using it but what I want to share with you all beautiful ladies who said it doesn't work, is ...... Firstly , if u try to pump both breast at same time then it might not work coz d suction capacity will be lessened...
  9. A

Thank you ! I put the cups for 1-2h every evening, avoiding nipples and areas near the armpits. I will update with pictures every month now. Next pictures in May. I received my Kangzhu "big domes" = SHIT !!! No succion, no pressure, nothing : 20 € thrown in the trash..... I will therefore...
  10. A

No, I don't measure my chest size, because it changes everytime! I am unable to measure it correctly. I prefer measure the width of my breasts (to left to right). Each breast measured 20 cm before, and 22/23 cm now!
  11. A

Thank you very much for my breasts and my english :D ♥ Don't understand why the first picture "before after" has been removed :/
  12. A

In fact, I don't use two big cups as before, but some little cups! I put 3 little cups by breast (2 bigger on the underbreast, 1 on sidebreast) avoiding nipples. The growth is located and much more effective. I litterarly gained in width, it's my "before after" results in 3 months with this...
  13. A

Hello everyone ! Since my nipple bled out, I stopped noogling ! Because I think the cups are too big for my breasts, and big cups are a little useless for real progression. It can moves us to overpump in order to fill the cups... But I'm using since 9 January mini cups Kangzhu, I put them...
  14. A

When we repeat to not pump too hard: it's true, true and still true! Women have sensitive nipples and areolas, you can't pump like crazy people ... I did it and I suffered the consequences, I have the nipple that pisses with blood, oh God... Today I am punished because I can't pumped anymore...