Recent content by alilauren

1. A

my one week progress- is this too good to be true?!

What is your current progress? Seems like you had great progress a few months ago.
  2. A

is no one gonna be friendly? ???

People are very friendly on this site, there are so many posts that sometimes new posts get lost. Like Cherry 4 u said, the posts with pictures usually get more traffic than those without pictures. What is your progress?
  3. A

New NB User- So excited!

Sweets93, after the third time using the system they enlarged :/, i really liked the size they were but now it's odd because the edges are splotchy and not even all the way around. I really do think the subliminal messages work, i've been listening and watching a 5 minute one by corpusperfectum...
  4. A

New NB User- So excited!

Hi sweets93, I watched the video and it did help. I feel like noogleberry has only expanded my areola so I havent done it in awhile, I've been listening to Subliminal breast enhancement to hopefully add more volume to fit in the cups. When I was noogeling I mixed pump and release and pump and...
  5. A

Is this a bruise, the red dots or areola growth?? I have no idea :-[

So i've been noogling for a few days and in the shower I noticed my areolas were hurting when warm water touched them. There is darker tissue and splotchy areas all around but i'm not sure what it is. Has anyone else experienced this...
  6. A

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Jezabelle, you and one or two others were the reason I decided to try Noogleberry. i only hope to get as good of results as you. I'm so sorry about your house situation, I had no idea Wells Fargo were such criminals, it seems like most banks are criminals or are turning into criminals :( I...
  7. A

New NB User- So excited!

I started Noogleberry a few days ago and found it very difficult. Granted I did buy a large instead of starting with a medium because the large covers my whole breast appropriately but of course won't stay on. So currently i'm using the Medium Kanghzu cups which cover 97% of my breast and I get...