Recent content by AustiniteCC

1. A

Not discouraged, but bummed at my ring mark

I agree about starting with pump and release. You can wear them for extended periods. I typically wear them now for 2 to 3 hours, but at a lower pressure than I would with pump and release. The red dots are a sign of too much pressure. ~CC~
  2. A

Good breast creams to use while pumping and to increase growth?

I completely agree. I have found that "loobing my boobs" is the only way for me to have a good session. It allows me to get a good pull, while preventing them from popping loose. ~CC~
  3. A

Silicone Comfort Sleeves

Hi Girls, I found the most AMAZING thing on ebay! I found pink silicone rings for NoogleBerry cups! If I could afford them I would snatch up a set right this moment! I wonder if this is a new product, or an old one that was discontinued? I would LOVE to see Lucy carry these. They look like...
  4. A

CL Cups needed

I am looking to see if anyone has a pair of Contoured Large Cups they are willing to part with. I have outgrown my medium cups, and desperately need CL's. I need to get as much development by August as possible before class starts, and I am about to stall out. Even with the discount for...
  5. A

Shooting4dastars progress

I did a bit of research on Safflower Oil, and it seams completely plausible that it would work. It is high in Omega-6 and Vitamin E. It contains primarily Linoleic Acid, as well as some Oleic Acid. The Linoleic Acid is purportedly an excellent Emollient, as well as a viable organic...
  6. A

How many hours a day can I noogle?

Hi exxx, and congrats on getting started with Noogling. My personal advice is to start off with one to two 15 to 20 minute sessions a day for the first few days to see how your body (and more importantly, your boobies,) react to pumping. You should decide on a method; either pump and hold, or...
  7. A

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

'Ello everyone. A bit of an update on my progress. I actually had to take a break for nearly a week. It wasn't really by choice, my depression has been horrible as of late. I started back up again, and am quite astounded at how quickly I started to get my swelling back. I have worked my...
  8. A

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

Hi Girls, I have an odd question for everyone. I am definitely noticing growth, but it is all inner boob-age at this point. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before? I am wondering if it's just because I am starting out. Thanks, ~CC~
  9. A

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

Hi Girls! Well, this is my two week update. So far everything is going great, today I have noticed a decent bit of change. In the beginning when I first started I could barely reach the 2" mark, and now can comfortably reach the 2 - 1/2" mark! I am pumping now for one hour at a time, with...
  10. A

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

Hi Girls, just a bit of an update. I received my NoogleBerry on Monday. My starting circumference averaged 7 inches on both breasts. And today after Noogling for 6 days I am at 7 5/8 inches avg. with swelling! I have noticed a difference already, which is incredible! I am quite amused by...
  11. A

NoogleBerry Poll

Just FYI: This thread is not the poll. The poll will be on a separate site. Should have it up by tomorrow. ~CC~
  12. A

NoogleBerry Poll

I have included those things in. Thanks DoubleD! ~CC~
  13. A

NoogleBerry Poll

Hi everyone! Thanks for the response, DoubleD and BarelyB! I have already set up the database, and will begin working on the site here shortly. If all goes well, and given my current schedule, I should have the poll site up in a day or two. I will be gathering information on the following...
  14. A

CC's NoogleBerry Journey

So, I have been looking around, and see swelling mentioned quite a bit. I have also seen people mention that a bra helps maintain swelling for longer periods. My question is how much of our size increase is permanent, or is just swelling? Once we stop noogling, do we "deflate?" Anyone have...
  15. A

NoogleBerry Poll

Hi everyone! I have been picking through posts and what not here on the forum looking for how everyone uses their NoogleBerry. Such as how long people pump, what creams, oils, and herbs people use, etc.. However, there is no real repository of information to be had anywhere. What I would...