Recent content by babyboob

1. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Hey everyone, Ive passed the 2" line and my nips are starting to cover the air vessel so I've finally moved on to the large cups. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to fill the mediums up and i pump and hold for about an hour. the swelling lasts for approximately and hour - hour and a half...
  2. babyboob

Third page not loading

Hello, I need help fixing whatevers wrong with my topic. any form of help would be highly appreciated. thank you so much karissa
  3. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Hey guys, i have no clue why the posts on my 3rd page arent loading properly :/ but anywho, Here are some recent pics from noogling. i think its been a month and a half or 2 months. not sure.. til then, happy noogling all :]
  4. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Here are some pics
  5. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Hey you guys, Im still using the medium cups and I will post up a progress pic soon. I ordered and recieved the large domes but I've decided to put them off for now because the cups are a little too big atm and also the suctions way more intense. So I'll be mediumcup noogling for approximately...
  6. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Hope everyones well and noogling hard :P I've reached the 2'inch measurement and will switch to large cups once I fill them up completely. That probably wont be til' next month, but I'll keep you guys posted! XOXO K
  7. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Thank you&Good luck sweetlyric! I've squeezed in a little massaging here and there right after I get out of the shower with cocoa butter. Its better to use special breast enhancing lotions but I'm just trying to circulate blood flow and also moisturize the skin. Let me when you post up your pics...
  8. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Hi sweetlyric, I've been noogling 3 times a day now, for roughly one hour and 20 minutes, I'm going to change my routine soon and try different methods! I can already tell its doing something lol, Plus not expecting results right away helps alot! I'm usually the impatient type but when it comes...
  9. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Thank you so much Norton!
  10. babyboob

Flatty_natty week 1

Looking goood!!!!!!! :D Keep at it flatty!
  11. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

You guys are so supportive and encouraging! Rachie, I honestly feel so comfortable posting my pics cause' everyones so nice on here. And I used to always snoop on this site way before I purchased the kit, just monitoring everyones progress. I was so surprised to see it actually does work, and I...
  12. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

flattynatty, I'll post the prenoog picture but I'm going to hav to dig for it, I'll for sure post it up asap though! and thanks flatteringrowth, hope the massaging goes well, you should definitely give noogling a try! Ok guys, so I've been noogling every evening for atleast 45 minutes. heres...
  13. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Thanks! and I wont be taking any breaks anytime soon until i reach my aimed cup size 34C! I'll definitely keep a photo log of my progress so stayyy tuneddd yall! and happy noogling!
  14. babyboob

Karissa's Progress.

Hey everyone, so I actually had to take an intermission for 5 days, but I'm back on track. This would be my 9th day of noogling. My tangerines are feeling significantly heavier and fuller than day 2.
  15. babyboob

32aa's bOObie journy

Aw! cant wait to see the progression! great to have started roughly around the same time! Happy nooglinggg :D