Recent content by Bawb

1. B

Katys Noogleberry Adventure

I believe purple is a sign of over pumping! I can never get to purple and I still get bruises and spots. I've read that a deep red is as far as you should go.
  2. B

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Astounding results, Jezabelle! You're very beautiful. Were you using anything other than noogling (supplements, for example)?
  3. B

Bawb's swelling

Some redness today... but here's what I got out of my technique of placing the small cups low. 10 minutes to inflate all the way, 1 hour to deflate to where the cup wasn't secure anymore.
  4. B

Bawb's swelling

Thanks, all! :) The CLs seem crazy deep to me. I can only get about 1/4 of the way into them! You might be okay with the CLs, because they're a bit wide on me... I have some trouble with them burping until I get sucked in far enough. I started out with the smalls! I could barely make any...
  5. B

Dharma's "Piston Pumping Unleashed" Movie Uncut

Impressive technique, Dharma. I'm trying it now! One question... are your nipples closer to the top or to the bottom of the cups?
  6. B

I see the light!!

Impressive! Looking good! :)
  7. B

Bawb's swelling

Thanks Damascus! I'm using pump and release. I seem to get much better results from that than pump and hold. BustyBabe, you're too kind! I was afraid they didn't pass as female, and just looked like moobs. The only change from my last picture is I'm using the CLs instead of medium. I think I...
  8. B

Matts Progress

Looking great, Matt. Keep it up! How much are you filling up your domes?
  9. B

Cheryls Picture page.

So amazing, Cheryl. True inspiration. Do you like the size you're at?
  10. B

Bawb's swelling

Thanks BustyBabe! Glad I'm not just imagining it. :D I'm getting epic results out of my new CLs. Check out what came out today. (I think I'm slouching further my right side than the left. They look the same normally.)
  11. B

My updates as I start Noogling again!

Looking forward to your updates, Joan. You're an inspiration!
  12. B

Bawb's swelling

Thanks for the replies, Evil Alex and rupert! :) I'm getting better at it as time goes on... here is today's welling. It doesn't look like much, but it's a little overwhelming actually. :o
  13. B

Updated Results!!! Not Too Shabby

Amazing results! Congratulations! Do you have to Noogle once a week to keep them up? Do they get smaller between noogles?
  14. B

First Day

Been using smaller cups recently? Maybe bruises left over?
  15. B

First Day

Looking good! What's with the inner ring?