Recent content by beckums

1. B

First Time Noogler!!

Welcome to the forum! A couple tips for perking/lifting : Chest exercises such as pec flies and other exercises that use dumb bells (free weights) will raise your chest muscles, which will perk your breasts by proxy. It's also good to measure your breasts to be sure you're wearing the right...
  2. B

Zercher's progress

A couple Years ago I dated a guy who had the flu ongoing for over six weeks. They kept saying it was a virus and that he needed rest finally a doctor humoured him by giving him an allergy test. much to their surprise, his whole arm swelled from ragweed! An allergy he hadn't had before immerged...
  3. B

J's Boobie Venture

I sometimes jiggle my nipples to push the tissue from the areola to the base. Be sure to focus the myofascia massage on the tissue behind the nipple and to include the flaxseed oil (:
  4. B

J's Boobie Venture

I'd like to make a second note: I just checked your photos in large scale, I have to say, besides puffy areolas (and not very at that) I don't feel you have many Tuberous charecteriests if at all I think that flaxseed and myofascial release will be your ticket to rounded breasts gl!
  5. B

J's Boobie Venture

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. I myself have had some success in shape alteration, as I see you have noticed (:. So here's some quick tips before hubby gets in: Flaxseed oil improves collegan, I have found that using it as my lubricant medium is very good for our kind of breasts. (It also...
  6. B

DJ's winding path

Happy anniversary:) Wishing you many successes in your next year and so on.(:
  7. B

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Thank you! I stopped taping my areolas about 2 months in
  8. B

I got swansons vitamins brand. I think noogleberry did the most, but bo certainly helped.
  9. B

ThaNks(: My 32C's hurt after wearing them a while. I think I have proven that while noogleberry may not make a constricted breast circular, in regards to a natural looking shape, one can still achieve growth and release constricted breasts with the use of nb. Can't wait until my 1 year and so on(:
  10. B

This was taken two weeks ago. I know, I know, not the 5 month Mark, but I have been lazy with BO doing most of the work for me. Pretty sure I'm a 32D now or more accurately 30DD
  11. B

DJ's winding path

If I were you, I would go up a cup and down a band.(:
  12. B

DJ's winding path

Lol I remember passing that milestone:p never really considered it being more than just one of my quirks. I am happy to see it as a right of passage xD.
  13. B

Naughty's Quest

Hi naughty. Noodle here, formerly beckums . While I have chosen to save reading the bulk of your thread for while I noogle tonight, I thought I could shed some light on the hormone factors. I started nbe on alysena or alesse birth control, like yours I can take it indefinitely if I so choose as...
  14. B

DJ's winding path

Alright. You got me. I am biting :p I am so confused as to what you are celebrating yet find myself both very happy for you and very curious.