Recent content by BigBooty

1. BigBooty

Change in breast shape?

Haha ok awesome! So basically I could shove anything in there that fits, to kind of make the cups....shorter?
  2. BigBooty

Change in breast shape?

Is this what we're talking about? I think I don't quite understand the concept...like how does it work? http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html
  3. BigBooty

Change in breast shape?

Haha thanks boobilicious! Matt, what exactly are the nipple stoppers? I have been taping my nipples down the entire time. I'm using medium sized cups and an filling them to about 2/3 of the way when fully pumped.
  4. BigBooty

Change in breast shape?

Clearly the NB is working in some way, I'm getting quite a bit of swelling (especially for only pumping on and off for a few weeks) but I feel like my breasts are becoming more...pointy looking? Like if I don't have a bra on it looks like I'm smuggling missiles under my shirt. Has anyone had...
  5. BigBooty

assembling noogleberry help!

I think I figured out my problem, I'm Missing a piece of tubing, I think :/
  6. BigBooty

assembling noogleberry help!

I got my noogleberry a few days ago, and no matter many times I read the instructions...I can't figure it out. I took a picture of what I have here, can someone explain to me please what goes where? thank you
  7. BigBooty

Indentations? permanent? what?

Oh ok thank you so much :)
  8. BigBooty

Thank you Matt, that's very sweet! :) Do either of you have any suggestions for padding?
  9. BigBooty

I've heard some rumors about permanent indentations...and it's freaking me out. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?