Recent content by bikerlady

1. B

Question about soft cup rings

I have had the same issue, with my breasts laying on the bottom of the cups. I have tried standing and bending over to put the cups on, but found that this just pulled even more of my underarm tissue into the cup. Then when I'd stand up and check my breasts would have folds and creases in them...
  2. B

first month report:)

Looks like you're getting some awesome swelling, and in so short a time! What size domes are you using?
  3. B

??????PLS NEED HELP ANYONE WHO BREASTFED???????

yelda - I too have lost weight and now have deflated breasts. I found that when I was doing a 1 hour session morning and again in the evening, not much was happening. I started to see success when I changed to one 3 hour session, which I did while sleeping as that was the only time I could get a...
  4. B

Irritated!

Just keep working with them, it will get better keeping them on as you build a little more tissue. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Many ladies don't have any swelling at all for weeks even months, so you're doing well! Try not to get frustrated, it will get easier.
  5. B

Strange Ring Marks

Lexuswoman - what kind of lotion are you using? When I started noogling I tried baby oil and could not get a seal at all with that. I tried quite a few different lotions and couldn't get a decent seal with them either. I found that cocoa butter works good for me as it is thicker and fills in...
  6. B

Save your money..

I tried Breast Actives about 2 years ago and had no results from it. Although I didn't realize it at the time, I was starting into menopause, so I don't know if that made any difference. Since then I have also tried PM pills and they didn't do anything for me either and many others on this site...
  7. B

Has Anybody Tried Grow Yours?

Yes I did try the Grow Yours program. It is a massage program that is intended to induce partial lactation. A reduced amount of massage would be needed for maintenance ongoing. It did not work for me, although that might be due to being in the beginning of menopause. They did however refund my...
  8. B

Banishing ring marks, updatedpics

TT do you normally pump one breast at a time? That's an awesome swelling, what size domes are you using?
  9. B

They are gettibg there

What did you use to make your new padding? I got the NB foam rings and although they are comfortable I have stopped using them as the rings were filling too much of the base of the dome, not giving me as much room for swelling. I was also getting marks from the foam rings that were lasting...
  10. B

Can you make Noogleberry as good as Brava?

Yes, I do all my noogling while sleeping. I use lots of lotion, put the domes on and then carefully get into bed propped up on 2 pillows. Once I get situated and make sure the domes are were I want them, I gently slide down the pillows till I'm comfy, turn out the light and snoogle! If you...
  11. B

Does noogleberry make the nipples/areolas bigger?

I've been noogling since Aug. 2011 and have had no change whatsoever to my nipples/aereolas.
  12. B

Noogleberry Problems- What Am I Doing Wrong?

Hi Amanda; I think you will find the foam cup rings will make a huge difference for you. You are about the same size as me and when I started (back in August), also using the contoured large domes, I had the same problem keeping them on. So I ordered size large domes and foam cup rings. While...
  13. B

Need some advice girls!!Pls...

You could contact Lucy for advise on correct size to start with, she's very helpful. I started with the contoured large and although I could use them, found I was overpumping in order to keep them on as they are pretty big. Lucy then recommended I try the regular large domes and I do find them...
  14. B

New trick to reduce pain and get better suction!!! Working great!!

Thanks for posting the pic of you wearing the domes with the yoga mat, that helps to see what it looks like on. Do you know how thick your yoga mat is? I tried making two separate rings from a yoga mat and cannot get any suction at all. Would that be because I'm using 2 separate rings instead of...
  15. B

contoured large and the rings?

I just received the large foam cup rings and yes they do fit on the contoured large domes. I do find it rather difficult to figure out were the contour shape of the dome is once the foam ring is on it, and you do still need to get the contour of the dome in the right position to adhere it to...