Recent content by bikiniluvr

1. bikiniluvr

Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....???? (before/after!)

Nikki: PC cream is not for me- As it turns out, I am better off sticking to much lower dose herbs (saw palmetto, fenugreek, etc.,). Hormonal balance is so delicate! And all this experimenting is getting expensive, when the noogle seems to be the best, anyway ;D (I do, however, want to try one...
  2. bikiniluvr

I am sooooo excited! Pretty new to this and ready to grow!

Gingerbee! ;D I've actually been really curious about the difference in shape the BB domes gives (but have also heard about the bogus cracking). Do you mind elaborating about the shape??? Would love to hear your experience! THX Fina
  3. bikiniluvr

very slowly getting there!

Re: starting pictures - rupert There's an embarrassing body program!? Sheesh, these sharks know how to pray! I've been out of the loop! What's this about noogling on your balcony? Love the idea- I think we need to write Lucy about SPF domes! I definitely have thought once or twice about...
  4. bikiniluvr

Matts Progress

It always annoys me when guys have bigger boobs than me! ;)
  5. bikiniluvr

Mon's progress /2 months/

Re: Mon's progress Wow, awesome! You and I are actually at about the same swelling capacity, only you have far less discoloration- lucky! Mine get so red! You're making great progress :)
  6. bikiniluvr

Does it work?

VIBRATING niplle clamps!? Hahaha...Love it.
  7. bikiniluvr

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Awesome graph, Tank Girl- Thanks! Alice- This sucks! I'm so sorry. If it make you feel any better,my boobs are definitely smallest after I start my period. If it makes you feel even better than that, I ended up taking a few days of noogling (soooo busy) and my boobs pretty much shrank down to...
  8. bikiniluvr

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

HAHAHA... How do psychologists keep up with naming all the crazy new disorders? Like the need to have conehead boobs? Insane!. Years ago I met a woman named Busty Heart that had done that. She was literally famous for it, and toured around the country crushing beer cans with her giant bosom! I...
  9. bikiniluvr

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

Yeah, i would love a nice full B. On a frame like my own, I think they're the prettiest :) Of course, I say that now, but if i had a B, would I want a C? Maybe. :)
  10. bikiniluvr

Nice- we can compare notes! Yeah, estrogen was messing me up! I haven't taken blood tests, but definitely show signs of ED, so I thing the PC is a better choice. I hear ya about being a grumpy cow- and I definitely don't need to up my bitch factor, lol Oh, and I read some stuff about being...
  11. bikiniluvr

Re: starting pictures - rupert Rupert! Awesome results, already! The pic above is about the same amount of swelling I get most of the time. I only just started getting more than that, and that's after mega sessions... I think your results are very encouraging! Your pics look really great. It's...
  12. bikiniluvr

CC's Progress

Re: Just starting... Wow! And, Yaaaaaay! I've missed a lot, huh? So happy it's working so well for you! And you look like my boobie twin! Awesome results, already.... And, of course your hubby noticed that your boobs were bigger! He probably wouldn't notice if you hacked off six inches of your...
  13. bikiniluvr

WOW, thanks, everybody! I have been superbusy working and preparing for a big move, so haven't been on to see all these awesome comments. ;D No need for jealousy- believe me, the swelling mostly dissappears! I do, however think there is a little growth. I recently stopped noogling for 2 days...
  14. bikiniluvr

Re: starting pictures - rupert CC- Ha! Hasn't stopped me! Rupert, does your grandma have big boobs? JK... you know, fenugreek, lol. That's pretty awesome M is too small for you- I'm just growing into mine! I hear ya about the lighting. My first pic was taken with direct light, so it's not...
  15. bikiniluvr

MY PROGRESS ^____^

OHHHNOOO! Your breasts look beautiful, but pain and leakage? No bueno, mi amiga! I have read that women can use a breast pump to stimulate lactation, even when they haven't given birth. I bet the combination of the pumping and extra hormones...damn. I may have just missed it, but why did you...