Recent content by bustme1981

1. B

New Noogle Lady Here!

Thank you didi1959,that1spaztichik, and jnorton22002. You guys are sooo sweet! I appreciate the compliments. At times I want the progress to happen quicker than what it is, but I know i will acheive my goal, 34C. good luck your guys success as well. Happy NOOGLING! Question...
  2. B

New Noogle Lady Here!

Hey LADIES! I've been noogling since July, and it is now the beginning of October. A little later than the 4 week mark I promised but I was a little down about my weight gain and decided not to post any pics at that time. Here is a pic that I took today after noogling for an hour. I ordered...
  3. B

Kellynne -- new noogler

Kellynne, you look great.
  4. B

Joni's Pics

LOOOOKING GOOOOOD
  5. B

Lily13's Pics

You look great...
  6. B

New Noogle Lady Here!

Hi Lily13 & Aim4c: Thanks so much! And I am soooo happy to be here 8) I hope I reach my goal!..
  7. B

New Noogle Lady Here!

Hey Ladies!! :-* Thank you so much for taking the time out to view my pics and stats. ;) Gaia2011: Thanks!! Yeah my goal is to reach a C cup but the ultimate goal is a D cup! I started out noogling for 15-30 mins when I first recieved my domes but then I realized that I was slowly...
  8. B

New Noogle Lady Here!

Hello Everyone, I've been browsing the noogleberry forum for the past 2 months, and recently started noogling with the large domes. I wanted to show you all my progress. My stats: Gender: Female Height: 5ft Weight: 112lbs Age: 29 Bra size: I range from a 34A to a 32B. My goal is to fit...
  9. B

New pics- Crazy Results!!

;D you look great sunsetz
  10. B

Bliss' Pictures

amazing!
  11. B

New pics- Crazy Results!!

amazing!!! I am going to definitely buy this product!