Recent content by cendory

1. C

Can you make Noogleberry as good as Brava?

Thank you girls. :-) Lucy wrote to me that I should buy the airlock system and the soft cup rings to get closer to be able to snoogle. :-) I'll try that. Thanks again for advices and tips :-)
  2. C

Omg I love B.O.

But still there hasn't been mad cow disease cases in China... :-) The manufactory for the UB-pills still claim that the BO is from Argentina.. Would they be in business today if they lied? Think about that. :-) Think i'm gonna go with the UB-pills. If it is a copy of the BB-pills then I am gonna...
  3. C

Does someone sell Ultra breast pills?

Hi ladies. I need 6 bottles of Ultra breast pills that can be shipped from the UK or just somewhere in Europe. Because I have to pay a lot of money if I get it from the U.S. Thanks.
  4. C

Omg I love B.O.

That's right but I don't understand why they wouldn't tell it if it's from China.. They do not have mad cow disease cases and I would actually be more calm if they got it from China than from the U.S that got mad cow disease cases.. Tatiana did they answer your last e-mail? If yes, what did they...
  5. C

Omg I love B.O.

Hey hey girls this was their answer to my question: I can only report on what I am told and the last time I personally was asked that question that was the answer. If they have changed for some reasons than I would go by what they stated. I know we use them because they have very STRICT measure...
  6. C

Omg I love B.O.

Thanks Kat90. I am not trying to scare or leave negative comments I am just trying to inform... I do think this is quite suspicious and I am just trying to find the head an tale in this mystery. As Kat90 says - you can never be too careful...
  7. C

Omg I love B.O.

Hi Tatiana, yes it was me they wrote that to. THANK YOU for taking this seriously. I too just e-mailed Medplex back asking why the manufactory would say the BO is from Argentina if they(Medplex) say it is from the U.S.? I haven't got an answer yet. But I will let you know when I do. YES! It...
  8. C

WHAT SIZE DOME DO YOU USE ????????????

Okay thanks tatiana. I just read some girls change between two cups because they seemed to get quicker results in that way. But your probably right. They probably won't even stay on :P..
  9. C

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Sunsetz you truly are my inspiration! :D You have the PERFECT boobs! The chicken feet soup I would love to eat, it looks delicious in the picture but can I supplement the chicken feet with some other things? I really don't know where to get something like that here where I live.. :-)
  10. C

Omg I love B.O.

Yes, BB is REALLY expensive.. And if I could get the exact same copy for a lot less money it would be great. The company that makes the UB pills claims it is from Argentina.. I really want to believe them.. If I could somehow ask them a trick question that would prove that the BO is from...
  11. C

Omg I love B.O.

Hi Matt :-) So you wouldn't buy the BO pill. :-) I don't know because I have seen a lot of girls that got some great results from it. Among other Anastasia. That is just what attracts me so much. And I don't know about the herbs. I would have to buy a looot of different herbs and take a looot...
  12. C

WHAT SIZE DOME DO YOU USE ????????????

If I am measured to be a medium dome cup could I by the large one to get quicker results? :-)
  13. C

Does noogleberry make the nipples/areolas bigger?

When I pump after taping my nipples down, they still seem to be "pumped" as if I didn't wear any tape? So now I don't wear any tape even though I don't want my nipples to be any bigger. How do you tape them? I used to make a little "cross" of tape over my nipples... :-)
  14. C

Can you make Noogleberry as good as Brava?

Hi Tank girl. Yes I think it would be uncomfortable to sleep with it, but if it worked what the heck.. :) I just think it is weird that noogling for only 30 minutes or one hour would give the same results as if you wore it for ten hours with a low suction?
  15. C

Omg I love B.O.

Exactly Tankgirl.. I want proof as well! The only thing that is confusing me is that many girls in here and on breast nexus claims that the BO comes from China(and some are somehow sure of the U.S)... But the company that manufacts the product says it comes from Argentina! And as you say...