Recent content by CharlotteDD

1. C

hydro noogling

Buxomboobs: yeah I think I get pretty much the essence of it. I'm now able to fill the cups with water to cover my breasts so as you say I don't think that a bit of remaining air will really change anything. However over the last week I haven't had time to hydro noogle as I hardly have 30-45...
  2. C

No swelling while of after noogling. Is it normal?

I usually go through my day and never feel thirsty so I have to constantly remind myself to drink. I'm far from drinking 1,5 L per day as recommended but I'm now trying to drink one glass of water every hour (if I have to put an alarm to remember I'll do it :). Also I still massage my breasts...
  3. C

Dustin: ok same for me when I pump water is going out and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right as I saw that other users were able to pump and retain the water in. Then that means that I should keep doing what I'm doing now when I hydronoogle. Happy2grow: Thank you for sharing you method with...
  4. C

Wow Dustin you are an hydronoogling master!! :) But isnt' water going out when you pump??!! or did you order a device specific for hydronoogling?
  5. C

LOVE MY PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH!

Very impressive J1h1h! I have very similar stats and that gives me hope that I can have the same success! Thanks for sharing your pics!
  6. C

Hi Dustin, thanks for sharing your method. I looked at your pics and you got wonderful results with it! I hope it will work for me. I like the feeling of hydronoogling but I'm having a hard time placing the cups without spilling all the water so I have to do it in the bath and being a bit...
  7. C

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if it is normal that I get no swelling while I noogle or right after? I tried noogling and hydro noogling. With both methods I see my breasts stretching up to about the half of the dome but they do not "swell" and as soon as I remove the domes my breasts are...
  8. C

Anyone got new stretch marks on breast and continued noogling?

Hi Bustybabe, yeah I'm so relieved that they are fading! I was so discouraged and thought for some time that nothing was working for me and that I would have to get used to being flat chested... I've been thinking that maybe my pregancies made my skin more fragile so I'm being very careful when...
  9. C

My noogleberry is proving impossible to use? - help

Hi Pprdoll123, Try sending an email to Lucy. Her email is lucy@noogleberry.com and she answers very quickly. You may also consult the noogleberry forum for tips on how to use your device. As for using a lot of moisturizer, it can make the opposite effect and make the domes harder to keep in...
  10. C

Hi Bustybabe! Thanks for sharing your story! I got not just one but about 6 marks on my breast and my breasts are so small right now that the marks currently cover almost half of my breast... I agree with you that I'd rather have one fade mark and big boobs but with the number of marks that I...
  11. C

hydro noogling

Hi! I tried hydro noogling in the bath after a first attempt with air that gave me bad stretch marks. I'm hoping that this technique will be more gentle on my skin but god did I have a hard time keeping the water in the domes while putting them on my breasts! I was finally able to keep the...
  12. C

Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone continued noogling after getting stretch marks from pumping? Did you change anything in your method to avoid more marks or making your existing marks worse? I got new red stretch marks on my breast after just a few days of noogling and wanted to...