Recent content by chica

1. C

Becoming my namesake!

BustyBabe! Long time no speak! So what is your bra measurement? Looks like you have done an amazing job -welldone!!!!!! Are you still pumping and did you end up taking any herbs? chica
  2. C

Aries Pics

Amazing! Another inspiration! thanks for sharing x
  3. C

Becoming my namesake!

Brill! Thats really encouraging and motivating! On my second cycle of pm, fingers crossed I get good results like last month! chica x
  4. C

Anni's Pics

Anni thanks for explaining the pump and release method! I never understood what the "release" part meant -now I do. Ive just tried it, it kinda hurts for a bit lol. hopefully more swelling/growth! thanks gd luck chica x
  5. C

Becoming my namesake!

I know what you mean! I hope to do the same soon or after the summer. Good luck!
  6. C

Anni's Pics

Amazing! Congratulations, you are an inspiration! chica x
  7. C

Chica's update

Thanks ladies!!! Will start PM in about 5 days when I am due, so we'll see if there is an increase, hope so! How u getting on Lexus? chica x
  8. C

Becoming my namesake!

Brilliant well done!!!!! 8) Keep going!! chica x
  9. C

Chica's update

This is true Tired of being flat. However after reading up I thought I must be estrogen dominant as I suffer from typical pms, but I must be wrong as PM seems to be working. I havent got my horm. levels checked. chica x
  10. C

Chica's update

Thanks beauties!!!! I think herbs tend to work quite quickly, as long as you maintain and keep taking for 3-6 months! Just have to be careful not to overdose and take them on the right days. I think the cream is pretty cool too! Good luck and happy growing :D chica x
  11. C

Chica's update

By the way when I take PM I take it with milk as it is meant to have a better absorption rate.
  12. C

Chica's update

Re: Chica's update and progress Hi guys Just thought I should share my progress and routine with you. 1. PM cream twice a day - massage in the morning (100 rotations), and same again in the evening before putting on the NB 2. Noogle for 2-3hrs per evening 3. PM pills 12 days on, 14 days off...
  13. C

Chica's update

Thanks hon. It seems complicated but i note it in my diary and make sure i dont forget what to take and when. I have just been comparing photos and I am pleased to say that I can see growth! My partner wont let me post but im working on him. I think the cream is also working. Maybe you...
  14. C

Chica's update

OK ive made some changes recently and good news, i have definitely had some growth ;D Can't tell you how much but will take some photos and compare. So here it is: I started PM on 1st day of cycle, it has DEFINITELY done some good! I didn't deflate which was so cool and have maintained my...
  15. C

Becoming my namesake!

Hi BustyBabe So I started PM on 1st day of cycle, it has DEFINITELY done some good! I didn't deflate which was so cool and have maintained my pre mens size 8) I have also brought PM cream. So the coolest thing is that it has definitely encouraged growth/swelling and you know the PM is...