Recent content by cococlang

1. C

Cup placement

Hi ariadne! I believe you're right because my breasts are kinda narrow so I guess that's what causes the cup to overlap with the opposite breast when I only pump with one. I have been using two cups at a time lately tho so I've been avoiding that overlap with that. And I really want to invest in...
  2. C

Cup placement

So apparently when I last got measured I'm between a 36D or 36DD, which is surprising because they look smaller. Even my mom and sister were surprised when I told them, lol. They are kinda wide splayed and tubular so I'm trying to see if I can achieve more roundness and fullness on the top with...
  3. C

Cup placement

That's actually exactly what I was talking about lol okay Ill try to avoid it as much as I can Good luck on your journey as well! Thank you!
  4. C

Dharma's Piston Pumping Movie 'Completed'

Did he flex while the cups stayed on the entire time or just while as he was doing the initial pumps?
  5. C

Cup placement

Hey everyone, I recently got back into noogling after doing it on and off the last two years. I usually pump each breast separately since I’m trying to pull more skin in the center. After noogling, I always notice that the ring marks always overlap with the opposite breast. Is this a good thing...