Recent content by Cutie12

1. C

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

I love it! I am excited to reach full C cups! How many hours a day and how often do you noogle? You have had great results! I want full C cups already lol
  2. C

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

Yes my posts got deleted too but I reposted it! Wow, you have had amazing results! I started a month ago and i am hoping in two more months that I will have a C cup!
  3. C

Cutie's Before & After! ❤

Re: My Improvements! ❤ Yay!
  4. C

Re: My Improvements! ❤ Thanks! I am satisfied with my results so far! My stats i would say are a Full 32B... My goal is a C cup and in the pictures below i am wearing a racerback 34B braw from VS & it is not padded (im a 32 though i just bought it that way a while back by mistake) I wish women...
  5. C

Hi! I have been noogling for a month now (with the medium noogleberry dome system) and I have seen some improvement! I want to share my before and after pictures. I am wearing a low cut v-shirt with a racer back (no padding) bra from Victoria's Secret. I noogled for one hour a day using flaxseed...
  6. C

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Wow! Amazing results! I already almost a month into noogling and I have seen improvement!