Recent content by eeyore

1. E

Eeyore's stats

Hi everybody, It's been ages since I posted last, and that's partly becasue I have'nt been noogling that often... I tend to get busy and go a couple of weeks without Noogling. But the good news is that my breasts HAVE grown. I didn't even realize the growth, until I measured my self recently...
  2. E

travelling with noogleberry - customs?

Hi, I will be travelling abroad very soon, and I'm not sure if this is a really stupid question, but will I have problems with the noogleberry system at customs in the airport? Obviously I wont be wearing it, but I'll have it in my bag. And since there is a plastic tube etc, say it shows up on...
  3. E

Eeyore's stats

Hi Mama J and Eva_bs, Naaaw, you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the welcome this forum is the best! LOL, yes, I'm beyond excited! How long do you reckon it'll take to get here? I live in Australia... Any how, thanks again! ;D X
  4. E

Eeyore's stats

Hi Everybody! Just ordered my noogleberry, and cannot WAIT for it arrive!!! I thought I'd do my stats right away! I'm such an eager beaver, lol, but I'm just way tooooo excited!!! Measurement day : 15/10/10 Over breast : 31" Over nipples : 33" Under breast : 27.5"...