Recent content by eloanne

1. E

My experience !

Hello today, I received my Noogleberry but I am worry !! The cups don't hand and it doesn't pump .... ^^" may you help me ? Who speak french ? HAVE a nice day !
  2. E

My experience !

thank you very much Buxom =) It is kind :) I will stay me, even if, i want a B cup ... No too big. I bought my noogle for five days !! Hope it will be soon ! Take care !
  3. E

My experience !

Thank you very much =) Bella, I bought this bra in "undiz" ... they do a lot of nice things ! Tiredofbeingflat, Thank you, if my breast looks well, thanks to my bra ... in fact, she is so ... small Double D : You re very amazing !! Take care and sorry for my english !
  4. E

My experience !

First Step : Before : 80 A I am so shy to do picture without bra ... But you see my little breast
  5. E

My experience !

Hello =) Today, I bought my Noogleberry. I am so happy. Perhaps, It will be a nice experience for my poor little breat ! In this post, I will post some pictures of the evolution ^^ I am so afraid, but excited ! I am 24 woman and my french size to start is 80 A ! Fabulous, don't you ? x) I...
  6. E

I am afraid.

Hello Matt; thank you very much for the advise. I will send an email to lucy and ask the same question. I thought It was better to buy the small. But If i buy the medium and it doesn t work because my breast is too small for it, may i change to obtain a smaller size, free ? Thank you...
  7. E

I am afraid.

Hello ;D to begin, sorry for my level is english. I hope you will understand my words. I want to buy noogleberry but I am a little afraid to do some mistakes about my size. I think I have a A and I probably choose the small noogleberry but if it doesn't work, does it means that I must buy the...