Recent content by fairylikelady

1. F

Joy comes from thanksgiving

Hello All, Back at noodling and very determined! I finally let that cat out of the bag and told my husband what I had been trying to do! This has made noogling easier. My goals are still the same. I will try to begin posting pogress pics every 4weeks. Happy noogling
  2. F

I changed the position I will be taking monthly pics. No growth it seems. Will keep on with some routine.
  3. F

TinyTots' Diary

I hear you on the noogling problems you have been having... I too hate the oil and the sitting for a lengthy period and the domes losing suction. I have found some of the issues like the domes losing suction go away if I only noogle one side at a time. I don't massage in between while doing the...
  4. F

Left and front
  5. F

Soooooo where do I begin...... well for starters this is a huge leap, mostly because my life is crazy hectic with no personal/private time and second because I am not very good at keeping a schedule. I am really hoping this helps me stay focused and accountable. History: -Four pregnancies and...
  6. F

titlehere's great boobie adventure

titlehere... your breast are beautiful and inspiring!!! Are you on bountiful bust again or a different brand of bovine ovary now? thanks