Recent content by ffirecracker

1. F

SELLING from CANADA, the whole kit and kaboodles

Bought a few years ago, pretty sure they're medium, including the rings etc. Never used once. I'm located in Canada. Make me an offer, considering I'll have to add an amount for shipping (prob. around $15-$20??) you can message me at john_rachel@live.ca
  2. F

Noogleberry kit large cups, never used once, looking to sell

I ordered this noogleberry kit complete with soft rings and all, but haven't used it once. It's a large size. I'm located in Canada. If you're interested email me at john_rachel@live.ca. Asking $100 shipping included in Canada. Or make me an offer.
  3. F

Is anyone selling their large cups?

Hi, I just posted this weekend that I was selling my noogleberry kit, never been used. Can,t seem to find my post now, but I was asking $100 shipping included in Canada, but where do you live and how much are you willing to pay for them?
  4. F

Selling my noogle kit, bought a few years ago, never used once

Am I asking too much? I haven't taken the time to check out the current prices, I'm just going through stuff I want to sell, make me an offer. Not the kind of thing I want to put in a yard sale lol
  5. F

Selling my noogle kit, bought a few years ago, never used once

I ordered this noogleberry kit complete with soft rings and all, but haven't used it once. It's a large size. I'm located in Canada. If you're interested email me at john_rachel@live.ca. Asking $100 shipping included in Canada.
  6. F

Dharma's Progress

Thanks for your email, I found you :) You have had great progress, thanks so much for notifying me. I can't wait to start now :) Great job, keep going :D
  7. F

Had NB for couple months, not used yet.. not convinced & a bit intimidated

Just found this old post of mine from 2010, just goes to show how long I've been postponing this lol. Thanks again to all who replied. I will try it. As soon as my hubby returns to work. He has been home for the last year building our house, and in the spring big industrial construction sites...
  8. F

Before and after pics, without progress pics in between?

Thanks everyone, Still waiting for hubby to go back to work before I can start. But I might give it a shot. And Matt, patience is not one of my virtues either lol. But it's not like I have anything to lose ;) tks FF
  9. F

Thanks Matt, I have a very slow internet connection, that's why it's frustrating for me to peruse lol. But that's what I'll do anyway. I hope you're right, that I won't be disappointed. Those big cups and the pump they look so bulky and intimidating :) Thanks for replying to my post, I was...
  10. F

Hi, I purchased NB over a year ago, and still haven't touched it. I'm intimidated, I know it sounds crazy, but I am. I'm mostly afraid to be disappointed, or hurt myself, etc. Plus my hubby is not working right now and I don't want to do that in front of him. What I would like to know is if...
  11. F

Awww thanks so much for sharing that information, it really is encouraging. Yes I am going to try it. I just have to do it the first time I guess, isn't it silly to be scared of a little 'contraption'? lol.. I love hearing stories first hand. I wish there was a section on the site of...
  12. F

Thanks guys, yes Joni, I DO want it, I can't afford surgery, and I have to say, I think big breasts are absolutely sexy. I have been obsessed with big jugs since I was a little girl lol, don't ask me why. Really Natty? From B to E? Seriously? Oh wow. And you from loose a to C cup in 4...
  13. F

I've had the NB for months now, but for some reason I can't bring myself to start trying it. Haven't tried it once yet. I guess it looks a bit intimidating, and call me crazy but I'm so afraid it won't make much of a difference that I've given up before even trying. I've been trying to see...