Recent content by flat chest

1. F

flat chest's journey

so its been a while since i started noogle with the small cups. I didn't see any change. i did receive the medium cups yesterday, and had a hard time keeping them on. i had to use a lot of lotion, but that seeped under the cup and was sucked up too...which was weird. i also had to squeeze my...
  2. F

Strumpet's Stats

good luck! ^^
  3. F

Lily13's Pics

wow lily!! great progress! maybe i should try noogling without any herbs too...im taking fenugreek bc i read its supposed to help breast growth... lol i love ur victoria secret story! everytime i walk by one, i get so envious bc all the bras look so nice! sometimes i think about going in one...
  4. F

flat chest's journey

thanks you guys! :) yeah, i just ordered the medium cups. wasnt sure how the discount was being issued, but i emailed lucy and she was very helpful about it. i have to say, noogling on flats is hard! it does require quite a lot of lotion! lol. but i am still hopeful. am eating a lot of protein...
  5. F

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

oh jeez, i am so jealous! congrats! u look amazing!! ^^
  6. F

flat chest's journey

hello, I am currently nothing on the chest, and would love a 32 A at least! ;p i recently received the noogle, and had ordered small cups with it. Ive been noogling almost a week now, and no change. so, i have decided maybe i need the medium ones? the small ones kind of suck up the nipple area...