Recent content by francy

1. F

large dome rings

Thanks for replying! so are you using them no problem now? did the rings get the right shape eventually? I cover myself and the rings with lotion but it doesn't help... should I keep trying? Now even if I use one dome at the time, it's still doesn't work!
  2. F

large dome rings

Hi everyone, I have just started using the large domes but for some reason when I use them with the rings air comes in from either the sides or the center. I have to pump one breast at the time and I am not happy about that. Can anyone help? I use lotion but that does not seem to make a...
  3. F

what size and how long?

Hi Lucy, I am having some problems with the medium cup size, it hurts on the sides, or the bottom, or the top. It doesn't seem to grab the entire base of my breast. I wear an AA cup bra, so I don't know why this is happening. Also, I have a lot of time to spend at home and could use the device...
  4. F

problem

Hi Lucy, I am having some problems with the medium cup size, it hurts on the sides, or the bottom, or the top. It doesn't seem to grab the entire base of my breast. I wear an AA cup bra, so I don't know why this is happening. thanks, f.