Recent content by Gembo3

1. G

MESSAGE FROM LUCY - SUPPORT

Hi I had that problem wen usin the mediums and the large and so I contacted Lucy and she sent new ones straight out to me and it happened quite a few times and Lucy was great about it she does a fantastic job, also the new cups are now made with a stronger plastic which is alot better as I have...
  2. G

Advice on the xtra lg cups.

Thanks loads for the replys every1 they are huuuge!!! I thought there was something up with me wen they seemed to not fill as much as the large but will def stick to it as I had gone back to using the large ;D I also have the new ones and they are heavy. Will keep trying, give it a mth and post...
  3. G

Advice on the xtra lg cups.

:)Hi, Would like to thank Lucy for all the help and support she has given me since I started using noogleberry, this product and site is great. Also Iv gone from the large cups to xtra lg they are like rockets I wanted to know how long it has taken any1 to fill them coz at the moment it...
  4. G

will the small size work on AA?

Hi, There are alot of ladies on this forum that started with AA and have had positive results so Im sure they will be fine. As soon as you start to fill the sml cups get the medium ones I was using the sml for far too long before I got the medium ones and once I got started with the...
  5. G

how long before releasing vacuum pump?

Hi, When I first started I use to pump and hold for quite a while but for ages now I pump as much as I can stand it and hold for a few mins then release for bout 10 seconds once deflated then pump again and repeat this untill I fill the domes I personally have had the best results doing this...
  6. G

xxkeeleyketxx stats

Hi Keeley, Dont know whats happened now but after noogling last night in bed I took them off and had 11 little water blisters on my right breast I couldnt believe it and it wasnt hurting or anything I wonder whether its because Im doing it twice a day everyday and sticking to it, I...
  7. G

xxkeeleyketxx stats

;DHi Keeley, How are you hope your well and gaining. Ive been ill since last tuesday so only being noogling once a day it seems everytime I get into doing it twice a day something happens to disrupt it. Anyway Im alot better now so Im noogling twice a day again ;D. My...
  8. G

Changing from medium domes to large...proving a tad difficult!!!!

Hi, Have you managed to keep them on I can still only get one large on at a time but Im not that bothered will just have to keep trying, another girl told me that she only gets the large on by putting both arms down straight. Im going to try some protein drinks and when I get some spare cash...
  9. G

Changing from medium domes to large...proving a tad difficult!!!!

Hi, I am tring to change to the large too but can only get one on with a medium on the other at the moment as I am only slim. What Im doing is using the medium till I fill them up and then swapping just one for a large and try to keep that on for as long as I can hopefully 30 mins then...
  10. G

xxkeeleyketxx stats

;DHi Keeley, Thanks for that will definatly keep you posted its great to have someone to talk to about this Iv told one friend but to be honest I think she thinks Im abit nuts she has quite big breasts so I suppose she just doesnt understand. Glad you are doing so well I...
  11. G

xxkeeleyketxx stats

:)Hi Keeley, Thanks so much for your quick reply. I am like you I have no stretch marks and never gained weight much at all with any of my children and as soon as I gave birth went straight back to normal immedietly though my last one it took me 6 days not that Im bragging its...
  12. G

xxkeeleyketxx stats

:)Hi, Really pleased to hear when someone is gaining, I have been noogling since oct 09 but havnt done it daily but I did start to 3 wks ago and after a wk the cups got cracked and wont work so Im now waitnig for my new ones to come I have ordered medium and large as I was filling the...
  13. G

Water Blisters

:)Hi, I have had the blisters too after I moved on to the medium ones, I do fill the cups after pumping for at least half an hr but maybe I need to move to the bigger one though I never got any with the small cups which I also filled, I still carried on pumping though and they do go. Do you use...
  14. G

Help, I'm ready to chuck it out the window!

Dont give up this happened to me when I went up to the medium cups and the first time I got it to work was when I held them on and embarressing as it was got a very good friend to pump and it worked straight away then and also use plenty of moisturiser and really tense and push out your chest as...