Recent content by Genie239

1. G

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hi, I have a question. I have been pumping for 2 weeks and getting little result so far (I'm happy with it though.) I did not get red dots or anything that are signs of overpump. However, my nipples stick out after pumping and they are sore even 24 hours after pumping. I am an A cup and I use...
  2. G

Lily13's Pics

Where is this padding thread that you talk about?
  3. G

Mariah's Pics

I have a question, please please answer me. I'm desperate. I am an A cup but using a medium cup. The 1st 2 weeks was fine to me, I have the red circle thing but it went away abt 2 hours after. Something weird happens to me lately. Recently, I've notice that even my breasts aren't big enough to...
  4. G

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Hi kultzu, I have red dots on my breats, one breast has more than another. Is it normal? Should I decrease my pumping? Besides, I think I'm addictive to pumping. It feels good when I pump or over pump myself, I know it's weird. So anyway, I'm afraid that if I pump too much I may cause damage...
  5. G

KULTZU'S PICTURES

I've been pumping for almost 2 weeks now. I don't feel pain, but my right nipple got swollen and darnkened. I was going to take picture, but the next morning, it is less swollen, but still darken. The swollen goes down when I take the break, but the color is still there. May I ask when u 1st use...
  6. G

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Kultzu, have u ever had a proble with nipple enlargment? Not only was my nipple enlarge, it also darken and swollen. That's my right breast, my left breast is fine I don't know how to fix it, and also don't want to give up on NB
  7. G

Mariah's Pics

is it just me? I can't see Mariah pic :(
  8. G

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Hi Kultzu, You are a great inspiration for me and for other ppl as well. May I ask you a question? How old are you? Do you have kids? How tall are you? How much do you weight? I know that your breasts are natural, but does it feel natural when you touch it? Does it bounce like natural breast...