Recent content by gingerbee29

1. gingerbee29

I am sooooo excited! Pretty new to this and ready to grow!

Rupert, I bought mine on Ebay, I could not find a site. There is a GISMO store (I believe I spelled it right), but it costed more than the one on Ebay. I got mine from a guy named Ole on Ebay. His username had a few numbers behind his name, but I don't remember what it was. He wholesales. I also...
  2. gingerbee29

Padded Hell's Program

Hey Padded Hell.....I get the most swelling from PLUMP with no foam, but I use the other settings to get me started and then I top it off with PLUMP at 2:00. I agree that I wouldn't have been able to handle it if I didn't NOOGLE first. It's funny that they compliment eachother so well. The rings...
  3. gingerbee29

Padded Hell's Program

I am soooo glad Noogling and BB is working for you as well. I had to reach out when I saw your frustration after 2 years of NBE and no growth. I hope you are getting the same or pretty close to the results that I get. I would recommend my program to anyone who is interested, but I don't want to...
  4. gingerbee29

Stats for Gingerbee

Thanks MJKIMM55! That bra on your profile pic is hot, hot, hot!! You will be filling it out in no time. Drink plenty of water and if you can protein shakes. I notice a big difference when I don't take in water.
  5. gingerbee29

Hi Bikiniluvr and Rupert!! I want to go to the beach with my boobs too! Whenever I get there, it will be my first time without a big tshirt on! ;D The NB didn't give me any swelling until I did the pump release method, then all of a sudden my breast caught on. I guess it was the third or fourth...
  6. gingerbee29

Hi Lia Mae, sorry I have been offline for a while. School has been driving me crazy! Unfortunately I don't drink a lot of water. The thought of me increasing my water intake and getting even better results excites me. I have just never been a water drinker. It's healthy, and I know I need to...
  7. gingerbee29

Thanks Tatiana....I have to put updated pics up soon!!!! ;D
  8. gingerbee29

Yay! Good for you. I did the same thing. I was really hesitant about natural breast enhancement. I knew I didn't want to get implants. If there was even a one in a million chance of a bad side effect, with my luck, I'd be that one person. No thank you!!! I started reading these forums around...
  9. gingerbee29

Barbies Before and After

They look great Barbie. You definitely had a lot to work with also. I wish I were your starting size. I was as flat as a sheet of paper. Good luck and keep up the great work.
  10. gingerbee29

Xoxojenny, I am waiting for bikini season too!! I will make sure to keep you up to date on my progress and will update frequently. Have you ordered your system yet??
  11. gingerbee29

MJKIMM55, it will be the best investment you have ever made in yourself. There is no feeling like feeling sensual, sexy, and curvy! It's amazing that two little ta ta's on my chest can give me such confidence. With swelling that lasts this long, I can go to the beach in a two piece this summer...
  12. gingerbee29

Thanks Strumpet. It does seem to last long. I read these forums for three months quietly before making a purchase. I definitely didn't have high expectations, so I was very pleased with the results. I have to stay consistent. I will post more pictures in 30 days to see if any more REAL growth...
  13. gingerbee29

Also Eva, when I pump with the foam rings....I REALLY do have the implant look.When I pump without them, they are so close and I have good cleavage, but my little rib cage is tortured when I use just the cups w/o the foam.
  14. gingerbee29

Thank you sooo much, but let me clarify that the pictures are of the swelling. This is NOT how I look in resting state. I am a full A cup now after three weeks. I was practically flat with nipples prior to pumping. When I pump in the morning before work around 6am (see pics with green tank which...
  15. gingerbee29

Stats for Gingerbee

Here are my stats....I posted pictures in the picture gallery today and wanted to share a little about my current stats. Height: 5'1 Weight: 109lbs Bra Size: Never got measured...but assumed I was a 32AA. I might have been smaller, but thought 32AA was as small as the sizes came until I came...